BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Holistic Face Care For all skin conditions, especially beneficial to oily or blemished skin Exfoliates and purifies A holistic exfoliant and deep purifying cleanser for all skin conditions.  Herbal extracts in a base of clay absorb skin secretions.  The appearance of blemishes and blackheads is reduced and dead skin cells are sloughed away.  New skin is nurtured and vitalized. Loess clay absorbs oil and impurities and stimulates the skin Extracts of nasturtium and witch hazel calm the skin, refine pores and reduce the appearance of blemishes Especially beneficial to skin that is oily and prone to blemishes Encourages gentle, natural exfoliation in all skin conditions Used as directed, Cleansing Clay Mask lasts approximately 7-8 months Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products are infused with vital extracts of organic and biodynamically grown plants.  Our products see more...

• I need a product that works well with my skin and make it soft an...1 Answers
  • Is this mask good for oily skin but doesn't dry it out to much?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new face masks but all the ones I end u...1 Answers
Elaina K.
Elaina K.
Los Angeles, CA
This, with a nice thick layer of the dr. Haushka Rose day cream, oh yes!!! I love everything from this line, so of course, this didn't disappoint! It's a great deep- cleansing mask, and it works as a great spot treatment! It's a little awkward and messy because you have to mix the mask yourself with water, but I like to use it mostly on my nose and other problem areas.
Fallon O.
Fallon O.
Horsham, PA
This was such an awesome product! I loved it. I was recommended this product through friends who raved about it. It left my skin feeling fresh and the smell is lovely. The application was easy. I sensitive skin and always am a little nervous to try new products but this products uses all natural ingredients which is super awesome!!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Auburn, AL
Love this mask. It makes face feel refreshed and clear. It's gentle and smells fresh. Didn't make my skin feel too oily or seem too heavy. It's expensive though and sometimes hard to find. I recommend this product when skin needs to feel refreshed.
Clayton A.
Clayton A.
Shelbyville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on a whim for my wife and I go try. It was definitely effective and I feel like it did its job. It gives s different cleansing feeling than other masks because of the clay and is probably why we aren't "in love" with this product.
Gabriella P.
Gabriella P.
Hempstead, NY
I recommend it! If you want to see your skin look good, you have to try this product! For sure you will see the difference between before and after! I really love me and my husband have been using it for a long time!
Gracie J.
Gracie J.
Pharr, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This clay mask is just amazing the first time I used it I really liked it and it's a great value I got it online and it was the best purchased I've made, also the texture is great and I definitely recommend it.
murica o.
murica o.
This is such a good product, i love this! my aunt bought it for me & she said she tried it as well & she liked it alone. The packaging is really nice , it is very cute & i don't think this needs any improvement
member-3dcf6c07b
member-3dcf6c07b
Boerne, TX
Definitely recommend this facemask to anyone who is looking for a quick cheap and good quality facemask. It worked amazing on my face and didn't leave anything behind! Love this facemask and you would too!!
Danika O.
Danika O.
Westwood, NJ
Love!! I have pretty bad acne so I've tried many different products, this face mask was by far the best! Leaves the skin fresh, clean and smells great! It's easy to apply and doesn't leave any rashes!
jesus Y.
jesus Y.
Glendale, AZ
This clay mask it's so good because it cleans your face very good whenever I use it it gets rid of black heads and everything really like this product
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often do you recommend using this product? Is it harsh on the skin during the first few applications?
Roxann R.
Roxann R.
Where do they sell this one
Sylvia A.
Sylvia A.
Cocoa, FL
I have been looking for a new face masks but all the ones I end up getting are extremely hard to get off is this one less of a struggle to get off?
Justis T.
Justis T.
I need a product that works well with my skin and make it soft and less acene does this product really do the trick for that?
Laura R.
Laura R.
Suwanee, GA
Is this mask good for oily skin but doesn't dry it out to much?