BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Holistic Face Care For all skin conditions, especially beneficial to oily or blemished skin Exfoliates and purifies A holistic exfoliant and deep purifying cleanser for all skin conditions.  Herbal extracts in a base of clay absorb skin secretions.  The appearance of blemishes and blackheads is reduced and dead skin cells are sloughed away.  New skin is nurtured and vitalized. Loess clay absorbs oil and impurities and stimulates the skin Extracts of nasturtium and witch hazel calm the skin, refine pores and reduce the appearance of blemishes Especially beneficial to skin that is oily and prone to blemishes Encourages gentle, natural exfoliation in all skin conditions Used as directed, Cleansing Clay Mask lasts approximately 7-8 months Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products are infused with vital extracts of organic and biodynamically grown plants.  Our products see more...

• I need a product that works well with my skin and make it soft an...1 Answers
  • Is this mask good for oily skin but doesn't dry it out to much?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new face masks but all the ones I end u...1 Answers
Alexus S.
Kelseyville , CA
These face masks help you obtain healthy hydrated, acne free and dirt free skin. I recommend these few to you because it’s given me a healthy glow and skin with a beautiful finish. I shop at Ulta and Sephora
Kalle J.
Williamsburg
You’ll notice how much cleaner your face looks and feels. Your skin will become softer, and your complexion will become better. You’ll feel like you’re an entire new person!
Angelinne M.
Whittier, CA
This mask is so gentle on my sensitive skin. It leaves my skin soft and glowing. I feel refreshed and ready to conquer the world. I usually have a hard time finding it in stores so I order it online. I’ve been a long time user of this company, since I was first introduced to it when I lived in Germany.
Mychelle W.
Maple Park, IL
I love this cleansing clay mask mostly because it was my first time using a clay mask I usually don't use a clay mask usually do sheet masks and this clay mask work really really well especially for my skin type and I usually have really dry skin but it worked really well and I love putting it on directly when I get home from school and then take off my makeup and usually keep on for like 15 minutes and then take it off my skin feels great afterwards
Debbie H.
08754
I bought this product for my stepson who was having problems with acme and what a difference it has made. After using this product for only a month you could see a great difference. His face was finally on the mend and there were no more major breakouts. His confidence level was at a all time high. I highly recommend this product.
Yolanda S.
Waco
I HAVE HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT CLAY MASK IT'S SO MANY DIFFERENT ONE OUT HERE AND I HAVE NOT TRY ONE BUT I WOULD LOVE TO TRY IT JUST TO SEE HOW GOOD IT MAKES YOUR FACE FEEL AND WOULD LOVE TO HAVE IT IN MY DREAM VOXBOX
Hannah L.
Auburn, AL
Love this mask. It makes face feel refreshed and clear. It's gentle and smells fresh. Didn't make my skin feel too oily or seem too heavy. It's expensive though and sometimes hard to find. I recommend this product when skin needs to feel refreshed.
Clayton A.
Shelbyville , KY
I bought this on a whim for my wife and I go try. It was definitely effective and I feel like it did its job. It gives s different cleansing feeling than other masks because of the clay and is probably why we aren't "in love" with this product.
Ashley B.
Washington Court House, OH
I love the clay mask to make my skin feel clean and revitalized. I have only used this product one time but i was very pleased with the result and would use this product again. It was gifted to me from a friend and I am so thankful she introduced me to it, I would recommend to others!
Esther B.
Glendale , AZ
This is definitely one of my favorite masks of all time! it is a bit pricey but its worth every penny! This is gentle on the skin. Its also suitable for all skin types. This helps tone and moisturize your skin all at the same time! definitely recommend this product to any one!
Elizabeth S.
How often do you recommend using this product? Is it harsh on the skin during the first few applications?
Roxann R.
Where do they sell this one
Sylvia A.
Cocoa, FL
I have been looking for a new face masks but all the ones I end up getting are extremely hard to get off is this one less of a struggle to get off?
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
Looking for a face mask , so I wondering how this one works
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Is this very drying? I'm looking for a good cleansing mask and I have been interested in this one for a while.