BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Holistic Face Care For oily or blemished skin Specially formulated for oily and blemished skin, this toner refines large pores. Completes the cleansing process for very oily and impure skin.  It helps to diminish signs of blemishes, oily skin, enlarged pores and blackheads. Use of a skin toner is an essential part of the cleansing process Soothes redness and irritation and helps regulate oil production Daisy and nasturtium extracts refine pores and reduce the appearance of blackheads and blemishes An ideal aftershave for men Used as directed, Clarifying Toner lasts approximately 2 months Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products are infused with vital extracts of organic and biodynamically grown plants.  Our products carry these plant essences directly to the skin to encourage health and reveal true and lasting beauty.  A deep commitment to holistic principles guides Dr see more...

Lindsay M.
Hudson, MA
I love the smell of this toner! It’s super refreshing and great to perk up my skin. It works really well with my skincare routine any time of the year. Packaging is clean and simple. It’s the best.
Esther K.
Hyattsville, MD
Expensive but lasts forever. I like this for combination skin. It helps to even out my skin tone and also evens out my oils. I stopped using it for a while but went back after a few years and havent looked back. It's the only toner I use.
stephanie h.
W Hollywood, CA
I love this. It clarifies and cleans my skin completely after cleansing. It’s very gentle, and soothing. I find it usually on amazon for a good price. If not Whole Foods carries the whole product line.
My one complaint is you can’t close it for travel.
c s.
Violet, LA
Skin care toners are so important!!! I cannot stress this enough, skin care toners are use to clean the skin even more providing moisture as well.