Dr.Hauschka Dr. Hauschka Tinted Day Cream (Formerly Toned Day Cream), 1.0-Ounce Box

BY DR. HAUSCHKA SKIN CARE

Holistic Face Care
For normal, dry or sensitive skin
Adds protection and healthy glow
A tinted moisturizer offering extra-protection for sensitive, dry and normal skin conditions. The warm, beige color is transparent on the skin. It softens individual skin tone, promoting a healthy glow and a smooth, finished look to the skin.
Visibly calms red, blotchy, irritated skin
Quince seed extract, beeswax and rose petal wax moisturize and protect
Soothes and blends signs of eczema, couperose, rosacea and acne rosacea
Helps maintain oil and water balance
Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products are infused with vital extracts of organic and biodynamically grown plants. Our products carry these plant essences directly to the skin to encourage health and reveal true and lasting beauty. A deep commitment to holistic principles guides Dr.Hauschka Skin Care to reject the use of synthetic additives and animal testing. We support the health of humanity and the earth.
Made in Germany see more...

• How much coverage does this product have 3 Answers
  • Does anyone have a price range on this item 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica L.
This product works very well with my skin. I really like it however I can only buy it so often since it is expensive. Their are other products that are much cheaper and work on the same level. If you don't have budget this great.
Jenna N.
As an Esthetician, I love the natural ingredients Dr. Hauschka uses. I personally love this tinted cream and have been using it ever since I found it in Europe many years ago. My skin is fair, sensitive, and really dry. What works best for me is using a daily facial oil and letting it absorb into my skin, then applying a few dots around my face and blending this in with my brush or fingers. The cream looks dark out of the container but blends really well and does a great job of evening out my redness while leaving me with a natural and beautiful dewy look.
Something to mention would be how this cream is thick and might not be the right fit for someone with oily skin or anyone who doesn't like a heavier cream on their face (especially in the hot summer months). In the colder months, I think this would be a great cream for all skin types.
The reason I took off a star is because this formula uses peanut oil. I would prefer a different lighter oil.

Deena C.
Atlanta, GA
I have heard that this brand has been used by many celebrities but have never given it a chance until now. I bought this lotion which is actually a tinted moisturizer recently and have used it everyday! I have oily, acne prone, pale pale skin and was nervous to try it. It is absolutely amazing, it is thick but not oily. It takes approximately 15 minutes to penetrate but the result is this dewy skin that looks so healthy! Very much worth a try.
veronica c.
Ben Lomond, CA
This stuff is crazy expensive. I work for whole foods so I get a lot of samples to try. It's not in my budget ever, but if you can afford it. I would say yes to get. My skin feels very soft and is glowing after weeks of use!
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
Does anyone have a price range on this item
Jillian M.
Rosemount, MN
How much coverage does this product have