Dr.G Gowoonsesang Brightening Peeling Gel

Gift: Total Active Dual BB 5 ml +Primer BB 5 ml Tube see more...

• Is this any good with oily skin? I've been looking for a peeling ...2 Answers
  • How much does this cost and where can you buy it?? I've been look...1 Answers
  • Does this work pretty well? Is it worth the price? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY
I totally bought this on a whim. It's about $15. I read a BuzzFeed article about this and then ordered off Amazon.... I am so glad I did!!! This peeling gel instantly brightens and exfoliates. It's gentle too. I like it a lot better than the Boscia Peeling Gel and the Peter Thomas Roth one!
Suzanne A.
Fort Collins, CO
This stuff is so amazing!! Turned 35 this year and was feeling like my skin was looking dull and tired. I used this once and felt like I looked 10 years younger! I've used it for a couple weeks now and love the way my skin is looking. Can't wait to see what it looks like in another couple weeks!
Nahomi R.
I received this product a while back in my ipsy bag & I fell in love with it. I love how it leaves my skin feeling after I use it. I only got the sample size & I still haven't ran out of it yet but when I do I plan on repurchasing the full size bottle.
Airricuhh V.
Casa grande, AZ
This peel mask is very different than your usual peel mask. It has a very clean, fresh minty smell and it goes on very easy. When it dries it's kind of like dried little pieces of paper and comes off so easy. Definitely a different peel mask, but leaves your skin soft, clean and gorgeous!
Sofia D.
Marysville, OH
I saw an article on BuzzFeed raving about this product so I oredered from Amazon and had a chance to start using it two days later. It completely exfoliates my face, ridding of all of my dead skin. The end result is a very soft face and perfect canvas for makeup.
Christina M.
This product is absolutely amazing! I have been using it for 3 weeks now, just twice a week, and it has helped my cystic acne! Highly recommend! My face felt soooo soft
✨Katherine G.
Kansas City, MO
A HOLY GRAIL. as one of my favorite beauty Arabella Sicardi said about this product "noodles of filth will come off your skin".
Tayonna B.
This brightening peeling gel is amazing!! It does exactly what is says it will do and you notice a difference immediately!
Samantha G.
Sanger, CA
I bought this product after seeing rave reviews and I have to say it is worth the purchase. It is fairly cheap and definitely brightens dull skin. The texture it produces is extremely satisfying. I will mention that although it feels like skin coming off your face, that is not exactly what is occurring. I saw a test done on a rubber glove and a similar texture occurred, but it still improves my skin and is so so satisfying to use!
Jolene T.
Toronto, ON
I love how smooth my skin feels after using this! If you have unwanted texture on your skin, I recommend getting this. It's perfect for all skin types, even my sensitive skin! I bought mine on Amazon.ca and definitely will repurchase!
Is this any good with oily skin? I've been looking for a peeling gel, but unsure as to which one would be best
Jennifer S.
I saw this recently on a Buzzfeed article and was really intrigued by it. Has anyone tried this and liked it? How does it compare to any other peeling gels out there?
Brooke K.
Does this work pretty well? Is it worth the price?
Azara H.
Queens, NY
What is the #1 skincare product you own? I want to try out new skincare products but I am not sure on which ones to try out since there is so many. For me right now its the Dr. G brightening peeling gel.That is a must have❤ Dr.G Gowoonsesang Brightening Peeling Gel
Elizabeth E.
Has anyone tried this?? I've heard it works wonders