BY DR. G

Gift: Total Active Dual BB 5 ml +Primer BB 5 ml Tube see more...

Natalie J.
This product will is so satisfying! It gently removes all the dead skin cells leaving the skin brighter and softer! I love using it 2-3 times a week to keep my skin fresh & glowy.
Casie G.
Boston, MA
I'll admit I bought this after reading a Buzzfeed article and it really is amazing! I used it as instructed and my face was immediately smooth, fresh, and had an actual brightness to it. It's super cheap and there is no letting it sit or having to wear it overnight. It seemed pretty mild from a chemical perspective and didn't irritate my skin at all.
Alana M.
Southampton, Pa
Holy grail is thrown around so lightly these days. But. When I say HG? I mean it.
I've been obsessive about skincare for years with my routine talking multiple steps and involving more products than I care to admit (and I refuse to admit )! This gently helps promote turn over and reveals radiant, glowing skin which is great year round ..but especially with the changing weather !
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
I totally bought this on a whim. It's about $15. I read a BuzzFeed article about this and then ordered off Amazon.... I am so glad I did!!! This peeling gel instantly brightens and exfoliates. It's gentle too. I like it a lot better than the Boscia Peeling Gel and the Peter Thomas Roth one!
Suzanne A.
Fort Collins , CO
This stuff is so amazing!! Turned 35 this year and was feeling like my skin was looking dull and tired. I used this once and felt like I looked 10 years younger! I've used it for a couple weeks now and love the way my skin is looking. Can't wait to see what it looks like in another couple weeks!
Nahomi R.
I received this product a while back in my ipsy bag & I fell in love with it. I love how it leaves my skin feeling after I use it. I only got the sample size & I still haven't ran out of it yet but when I do I plan on repurchasing the full size bottle.
Airricuhh V.
Casa Grande, AZ
This peel mask is very different than your usual peel mask. It has a very clean, fresh minty smell and it goes on very easy. When it dries it's kind of like dried little pieces of paper and comes off so easy. Definitely a different peel mask, but leaves your skin soft, clean and gorgeous!
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
I LOVE THIS STUFF! This was the first "peel" product I tried and I have tried a few others since then but I think this stuff out-performs all others. I was a bit scared to try it at first but I got addicted after my 2nd time. So much dead skin comes off and it really leaves my skin feeling so soft, smooth and glowing.
Sofia D.
Marysville, OH
I saw an article on BuzzFeed raving about this product so I oredered from Amazon and had a chance to start using it two days later. It completely exfoliates my face, ridding of all of my dead skin. The end result is a very soft face and perfect canvas for makeup.
Lauren C.
Anna , TX
Got this in one of my ipsy bad and I must say it's perfect ? Definitely gets all the dead skin off . Also my skin is sensitive and it didn't break me out recently I tried R+F and it broke my entire forehead out unlike this one ! This is definitely a keeper !
Brooke K.
Roanoke, TX
Does this work pretty well? Is it worth the price?
Is this any good with oily skin? I've been looking for a peeling gel, but unsure as to which one would be best
Taylor S.
Little Rock, AR
How much does this cost and where can you buy it?? I've been looking for a product like this for a while now!
Azara H.
Queens, NY
What is the #1 skincare product you own? I want to try out new skincare products but I am not sure on which ones to try out since there is so many. For me right now its the Dr. G brightening peeling gel.That is a must have❤ Dr.G Gowoonsesang Brightening Peeling Gel
Marie G.
Long Is City, NY
Does this leave your skin feeling moisturized after use, or does it just remove the dead skin from the surface?

back