BY DR. G

Gift: Total Active Dual BB 5 ml +Primer BB 5 ml Tube see more...

Buy on Amazon
Daphne S.
Lakeland, FL
I just tried this last night and this product is LIFE CHANGING!
My face has never been so smooth and glowy even after facials. It rolls up all your dead skin and leaves you with baby bottom smooth skin.

Seriously, get this peel now! You won't regret
Angel F.
I received a sample of this in the mail and had to purchase a full size right away. It has completely helped change the texture of my skin and helped remove any dry skin caused by the cold winter months. It is inexpensive and feels like a luxury product. Highly recommended.
Taylor B.
Orlando, Florida
Oh my sweet jesus.... this is only my second use, but it has already made a profound impact on my life. It immediately brought up any buried acne spots on my face to the surface and they were gone by the end of the day! Amazing.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
I LOVE THIS STUFF! This was the first "peel" product I tried and I have tried a few others since then but I think this stuff out-performs all others. I was a bit scared to try it at first but I got addicted after my 2nd time. So much dead skin comes off and it really leaves my skin feeling so soft, smooth and glowing.
ANGELIA M.
Baltimore, MD
it really comes in handy to remove dry skin. i like using it in places where i think there would be discoloration. The stuff really acts right away to reveal a fresh completion! a little goes a ling way! i would definitely recommend to others!!!
Marie G.
Long Is City, NY
I've been using this twice a week for the last month and I'm loving the results. It's very gentle on my sensitive skin, and it really improved my skin's texture without making my skin red. I've tried a lot of different exfoliants over the years, but this is becoming a favorite of mine.
Erica B.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product. I was somewhat disappointed as when I read the product reviews it sounded more like a mask. However upon receiving it and using it multiple times I’m a believe! It pulls the dirt and dead skin out of my pores and leaves my face radiant
Kaitlin B.
Greensboro, NC
Want a fresh, glowing face? Then this is your must have product! This stuff is amazing, after using it your skin is super soft and absorbs cream so well it's like you had a facial. Plus, it makes your make-up look so much better because your face is exfoliated and the perfect canvas for foundation. I use it once a week, I've even used it on my BF's face! Love!
Natalie J.
This product will is so satisfying! It gently removes all the dead skin cells leaving the skin brighter and softer! I love using it 2-3 times a week to keep my skin fresh & glowy.
Casie G.
Boston, MA
I'll admit I bought this after reading a Buzzfeed article and it really is amazing! I used it as instructed and my face was immediately smooth, fresh, and had an actual brightness to it. It's super cheap and there is no letting it sit or having to wear it overnight. It seemed pretty mild from a chemical perspective and didn't irritate my skin at all.
Is this any good with oily skin? I've been looking for a peeling gel, but unsure as to which one would be best
Azara H.
Queens, NY
What is the #1 skincare product you own? I want to try out new skincare products but I am not sure on which ones to try out since there is so many. For me right now its the Dr. G brightening peeling gel.That is a must have❤ Dr.G Gowoonsesang Brightening Peeling Gel
Jennifer S.
I saw this recently on a Buzzfeed article and was really intrigued by it. Has anyone tried this and liked it? How does it compare to any other peeling gels out there?
Brooke K.
Does this work pretty well? Is it worth the price?
Marie G.
Long Is City, NY
Does this leave your skin feeling moisturized after use, or does it just remove the dead skin from the surface?