BY DR. G

Gift: Total Active Dual BB 5 ml +Primer BB 5 ml Tube see more...

• Is this any good with oily skin? I've been looking for a peeling ...2 Answers
  • How much does this cost and where can you buy it?? I've been look...1 Answers
  • Does this work pretty well? Is it worth the price? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Taylor B.
Orlando, Florida
Oh my sweet jesus.... this is only my second use, but it has already made a profound impact on my life. It immediately brought up any buried acne spots on my face to the surface and they were gone by the end of the day! Amazing.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
I LOVE THIS STUFF! This was the first "peel" product I tried and I have tried a few others since then but I think this stuff out-performs all others. I was a bit scared to try it at first but I got addicted after my 2nd time. So much dead skin comes off and it really leaves my skin feeling so soft, smooth and glowing.
ANGELIA M.
Baltimore, MD
it really comes in handy to remove dry skin. i like using it in places where i think there would be discoloration. The stuff really acts right away to reveal a fresh completion! a little goes a ling way! i would definitely recommend to others!!!
Lauren C.
Anna , TX
Got this in one of my ipsy bad and I must say it's perfect ? Definitely gets all the dead skin off . Also my skin is sensitive and it didn't break me out recently I tried R+F and it broke my entire forehead out unlike this one ! This is definitely a keeper !
Kaitlin B.
Greensboro, NC
Want a fresh, glowing face? Then this is your must have product! This stuff is amazing, after using it your skin is super soft and absorbs cream so well it's like you had a facial. Plus, it makes your make-up look so much better because your face is exfoliated and the perfect canvas for foundation. I use it once a week, I've even used it on my BF's face! Love!
Nickie R.
Round Rock, TX
I bought this product after seeing so many great reviews and noticing that it was a third of the price as the other peeling gel I was using. I don't think it cleanses as well but well worth the price I paid for it. It's gentle enough to use daily.
Natalie J.
This product will is so satisfying! It gently removes all the dead skin cells leaving the skin brighter and softer! I love using it 2-3 times a week to keep my skin fresh & glowy.
Casie G.
BOSTON, MA
I'll admit I bought this after reading a Buzzfeed article and it really is amazing! I used it as instructed and my face was immediately smooth, fresh, and had an actual brightness to it. It's super cheap and there is no letting it sit or having to wear it overnight. It seemed pretty mild from a chemical perspective and didn't irritate my skin at all.
Alana M.
Southampton, Pa
Holy grail is thrown around so lightly these days. But. When I say HG? I mean it.
I've been obsessive about skincare for years with my routine talking multiple steps and involving more products than I care to admit (and I refuse to admit )! This gently helps promote turn over and reveals radiant, glowing skin which is great year round ..but especially with the changing weather !
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY
I totally bought this on a whim. It's about $15. I read a BuzzFeed article about this and then ordered off Amazon.... I am so glad I did!!! This peeling gel instantly brightens and exfoliates. It's gentle too. I like it a lot better than the Boscia Peeling Gel and the Peter Thomas Roth one!
Is this any good with oily skin? I've been looking for a peeling gel, but unsure as to which one would be best
Jennifer S.
I saw this recently on a Buzzfeed article and was really intrigued by it. Has anyone tried this and liked it? How does it compare to any other peeling gels out there?
Brooke K.
Does this work pretty well? Is it worth the price?
Azara H.
Queens, NY
What is the #1 skincare product you own? I want to try out new skincare products but I am not sure on which ones to try out since there is so many. For me right now its the Dr. G brightening peeling gel.That is a must have❤ Dr.G Gowoonsesang Brightening Peeling Gel
Elizabeth E.
Has anyone tried this?? I've heard it works wonders