BY DR. G

Gift: Total Active Dual BB 5 ml +Primer BB 5 ml Tube see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
At first I was skeptical about this like just being the formula that clumps up & not really your dead skin just to make you think it's doing something but I still wanted to try it out. My brother got it for my for my birthday & I love it. It's easy & fast to do. I can tell it's working & that it's the product that works because when I use chemical peel masks & glycolic acid wipes with this it doesn't clump as much because my face is already exfoliated from dead skin. It did make your skin so soft though that's all it does. Doesn't minimize pores or cure redness. Adds a little glow & softness. Not needed in beauty bag but very fun & easy to have. Could be helpful at times when you're too lazy to use the chemical peel masks or harsh glycolic wipes.
Marian W.
Waynesburg, PA
I absolutely love this brightening peel gel. It doesn't really have a scent, maybe slightly citrusy. It is a bit on the expensive side, but I purchased it when it was a 2 pack, a large size and a travel size one. It works incredibly well. I've used it on my brother who has the most sensitive skin of anyone I know and it didn't bother his skin at all. It is satisfying watching all the dead skin clump up! Afterwards your skin feels so much softer and like it can breathe and is visibly brighter. I can't say enough good things about this!
Laura W.
I was a little hesitant to use this product because I was afraid it would be too harsh on my skin. That being said, this is an amazing product! I use it once weekly followed by a moisturizing face mask. It has really helped with my scarring and makes your skin incredibly smooth, it also helps your skin absorb moisture.
Syeda A.
Astoria, NY
I love dr g products! If you’re looking for another great product by them, definitely check out their toner. Anyways I love this product because it really does leave your skin feeling refreshed, when you use it at the end of the day it feels like you’ve rubbed off all the dirt and stress from the day
Christine D.
Randolph, NJ
This stuff is amazing. Holy Grail collection worthy!

It is specifically formulated for sensitive skin, which my skin can be but isn't always (I know that sounds weird, but its true! Combo skin is a pain!). I can use this 2-3x a week no problem. The amount of difference this made to the look my skin is crazy. I have noticed a clear tone and texture difference. I have been using in regularly for a couple weeks. It always leaves my face feeling lighter but not super sensitive. Be careful with peeling products in the winter time with the cold, though!
Green B.
This is a weird yet EFFECTIVE exfoliating face scrub. When you first put it on, it feels like any other cleanser. It's got some thickness but easy to work on your face. You have to put it on a damp face for it to work. As you keep rubbing, you'll start to see tiny white balls form. It takes away dead skin and other gunk on your face from that rubbing motion! When you wash your face, your skin feels squeaky clean and smooth! It's so satisfying. It's a Korean beauty product. Theres a slight scent. For the price, I consider it worth it!
Morgan P.
Dallas, TX
This is the exfoliador you've always been wanting but you didn't know what to look for. This peeling gel is gentle, yet provides incredible results. As a victim of dry, patchy skin, this gel gets rid of that stat and gives my facial products to soak in better vs. sit on top of my skin and my makeup has never laid better. Use 2-3 times a week for best results!
Maggie K.
I purchased this product on Amazon after seeing one of my favorite beauty writers use it on her Snapchat. It is gentle and removes dead skin without any irritation on my sensitive skin. It is very effective and I actually bought a second bottle when I was halfway through the first because I really don't want to run out! It says it's a gel but really has more of a liquid/lotion feeling than I was originally expecting. The little white spots in the picture are actually balls of dead skin the product picked up. Kinda gross, but leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. If you have dry winter skin, I recommend moisturizing or misting your face after use.
Riley M.
I saw this product suggested on a buzzfeed article and decided to give it a try since their last suggestion changed my skin for the better. All I can say is OH MY GOD! This product is AMAZING. Whenever my skin feels really bumpy/uneven I'll use this and my skin is soft and smooth. I like to use this when I've been in the shower for a bit because my skin is softer and seems to respond better to the product. If you have a chance, DEFINITELY try this. Check eBay for a travel size version to try first before committing to the full size!
Stephanie L.
I was blown away with this product after just ONE use! This stuff is amazing for a quick removal of dead skin. You don't have to leave it on your face like others. I wash and dry my face, apply this peel to my fingertips, and begin rubbing it onto my face. It instantly starts forming little balls which is the dead skin mixed with the product just lifting off my face. When I'm done, I rinse my face off and the results are instant! Love this product sooooo much!
Brooke K.
Does this work pretty well? Is it worth the price?
Is this any good with oily skin? I've been looking for a peeling gel, but unsure as to which one would be best
Taylor S.
Little Rock, AR
How much does this cost and where can you buy it?? I've been looking for a product like this for a while now!
Azara H.
Queens, NY
What is the #1 skincare product you own? I want to try out new skincare products but I am not sure on which ones to try out since there is so many. For me right now its the Dr. G brightening peeling gel.That is a must have❤ Dr.G Gowoonsesang Brightening Peeling Gel
Marie G.
Long Is City, NY
Does this leave your skin feeling moisturized after use, or does it just remove the dead skin from the surface?