BY DR. G

Gift: Total Active Dual BB 5 ml +Primer BB 5 ml Tube see more...

• Is this any good with oily skin? I've been looking for a peeling ...2 Answers
  • How much does this cost and where can you buy it?? I've been look...1 Answers
  • Does this work pretty well? Is it worth the price? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christine D.
Randolph, NJ
This stuff is amazing. Holy Grail collection worthy!

It is specifically formulated for sensitive skin, which my skin can be but isn't always (I know that sounds weird, but its true! Combo skin is a pain!). I can use this 2-3x a week no problem. The amount of difference this made to the look my skin is crazy. I have noticed a clear tone and texture difference. I have been using in regularly for a couple weeks. It always leaves my face feeling lighter but not super sensitive. Be careful with peeling products in the winter time with the cold, though!
Stephanie L.
I was blown away with this product after just ONE use! This stuff is amazing for a quick removal of dead skin. You don't have to leave it on your face like others. I wash and dry my face, apply this peel to my fingertips, and begin rubbing it onto my face. It instantly starts forming little balls which is the dead skin mixed with the product just lifting off my face. When I'm done, I rinse my face off and the results are instant! Love this product sooooo much!
Morgan P.
Dallas, TX
This is the exfoliador you've always been wanting but you didn't know what to look for. This peeling gel is gentle, yet provides incredible results. As a victim of dry, patchy skin, this gel gets rid of that stat and gives my facial products to soak in better vs. sit on top of my skin and my makeup has never laid better. Use 2-3 times a week for best results!
Marie G.
Long Is City, NY
I've been using this twice a week for the last month and I'm loving the results. It's very gentle on my sensitive skin, and it really improved my skin's texture without making my skin red. I've tried a lot of different exfoliants over the years, but this is becoming a favorite of mine.
Erica B.
Charlotte , NC
I love this product. I was somewhat disappointed as when I read the product reviews it sounded more like a mask. However upon receiving it and using it multiple times I’m a believe! It pulls the dirt and dead skin out of my pores and leaves my face radiant
Maggie K.
I purchased this product on Amazon after seeing one of my favorite beauty writers use it on her Snapchat. It is gentle and removes dead skin without any irritation on my sensitive skin. It is very effective and I actually bought a second bottle when I was halfway through the first because I really don't want to run out! It says it's a gel but really has more of a liquid/lotion feeling than I was originally expecting. The little white spots in the picture are actually balls of dead skin the product picked up. Kinda gross, but leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. If you have dry winter skin, I recommend moisturizing or misting your face after use.
Riley M.
I saw this product suggested on a buzzfeed article and decided to give it a try since their last suggestion changed my skin for the better. All I can say is OH MY GOD! This product is AMAZING. Whenever my skin feels really bumpy/uneven I'll use this and my skin is soft and smooth. I like to use this when I've been in the shower for a bit because my skin is softer and seems to respond better to the product. If you have a chance, DEFINITELY try this. Check eBay for a travel size version to try first before committing to the full size!
McKenna P.
East Lansing, MI
This product is absolutely amazing! You can see an immediate glow in your skin after using it. It's so good at removing all your dead skin and it really starts to improve the texture of your skin. It's also extremely satisfying! A little goes a long way.
Daphne S.
Lakeland, FL
I just tried this last night and this product is LIFE CHANGING!
My face has never been so smooth and glowy even after facials. It rolls up all your dead skin and leaves you with baby bottom smooth skin.

Seriously, get this peel now! You won't regret
Angel F.
I received a sample of this in the mail and had to purchase a full size right away. It has completely helped change the texture of my skin and helped remove any dry skin caused by the cold winter months. It is inexpensive and feels like a luxury product. Highly recommended.
Is this any good with oily skin? I've been looking for a peeling gel, but unsure as to which one would be best
Jennifer S.
I saw this recently on a Buzzfeed article and was really intrigued by it. Has anyone tried this and liked it? How does it compare to any other peeling gels out there?
Brooke K.
Does this work pretty well? Is it worth the price?
Azara H.
Queens, NY
What is the #1 skincare product you own? I want to try out new skincare products but I am not sure on which ones to try out since there is so many. For me right now its the Dr. G brightening peeling gel.That is a must have❤ Dr.G Gowoonsesang Brightening Peeling Gel
Elizabeth E.
Has anyone tried this?? I've heard it works wonders