BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDr. G
DrG Gowoonsesang Brightening Peeling Gel

Dr.G Gowoonsesang Brightening Peeling Gel

by Dr. G

Gift: Total Active Dual BB 5 ml +Primer BB 5 ml Tube

Does this work like one of those acid peel face masks? I’ve used it before I know it rubs away but want to know how it works & what it does compared to an acid peel face mask.
Does this clear out pores & make them smaller?
Does this leave your skin feeling moisturized after use, or does it just remove the dead skin from the surface?
Start your review of Dr.G Gowoonsesang Brightening Peeling Gel!
Kelly H.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
So far so good 👍. Been using this for a few months now, 2-3 times a week. I have also tried the peeling gel from the Japanese brand, Cure, before, but I prefer this one more. From my experience, my skin feels less dry and tightened after I use this peeling gel. Also, I believe that it does work at exfoliating my skin. Comparing when I apply this peeling gel to my face versus to my hand, I get more of the residue pellets when it is on my face than when on the back of my hand. This makes me believe that since I only use this product 2-3 times a week, I have more buildup on my face than on my hands (which I was multiple times within a day). It makes my skin feel refreshed and clean without drying out my skin out, and this is what I really like about this peeling gel 😄. (Other than that, in terms of how it smells, there is a hint of tea tree smell to it, but overall very mildly scented.)
McKenna P.
This product is absolutely amazing! You can see an immediate glow in your skin after using it. It's so good at removing all your dead skin and it really starts to improve the texture of your skin. It's also extremely satisfying! A little goes a long way.
Christina M.
This product is absolutely amazing! I have been using it for 3 weeks now, just twice a week, and it has helped my cystic acne! Highly recommend! My face felt soooo soft
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY
I totally bought this on a whim. It's about $15. I read a BuzzFeed article about this and then ordered off Amazon.... I am so glad I did!!! This peeling gel instantly brightens and exfoliates. It's gentle too. I like it a lot better than the Boscia Peeling Gel and the Peter Thomas Roth one!
Erica W.
This peel mask is very different than your usual peel mask. It has a very clean, fresh minty smell and it goes on very easy. When it dries it's kind of like dried little pieces of paper and comes off so easy. Definitely a different peel mask, but leaves your skin soft, clean and gorgeous!
Kaylee K.
Tempe, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
WOW! So this product is meant to get off dead skin. As soon as I got it and tried it, it immediately started to “ball up” and I thought maybe it’s the product that does that automatically to make you feel like you are getting off dead skin so I rinsed it off and did it again and got less junk off my skin and I did it a third time and got even less! So it is definitely not just the product, it really does take away the dead skin. So then I did my heels because (quarantine) has been rough on them and boom! Lots of dead skin. It’s oddly satisfying. Think of this as a callus remover at the nail salon but good for your face! 10/10
Jessica M.
Upland
The best peeling gel ever. Really thoroughly sloughs all the dead skin off, and leaves your skin very smooth and helps get rid of dark spots. I have seen a great improvement in my skin. Everytime I run out I will repurchase this. This is the best peeling gel on the market.
Megan D.
Old Forge, PA
This is a grail product for me! Cheap and a bottle lasts a while as well. It’s great for my sensitive skin and has definitely improved my overall skin texture over time and with dedicated use. I use this maybe twice a week within my routine and you will actually see dead skin fall off of your face as you rub. Truly a great product if you want to try a peel but are freaked out about having sensitive skin.
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
This peel-off gel from Dr. G is a gentle chemical exfoliant that's safe for all skin types, including those that are typically sensitive. It sheds dead skin, unclogs pores, and leaves your complexion clearer and brighter with every use. Since it also contains moisturizing ingredients, like honey and hollyhock, it's one of the rare exfoliators that won't dry out your skin
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
1,080 reviews
At first I was skeptical about this like just being the formula that clumps up & not really your dead skin just to make you think it's doing something but I still wanted to try it out. My brother got it for my for my birthday & I love it. It's easy & fast to do. I can tell it's working & that it's the product that works because when I use chemical peel masks & glycolic acid wipes with this it doesn't clump as much because my face is already exfoliated from dead skin. It did make your skin so soft though that's all it does. Doesn't minimize pores or cure redness. Adds a little glow & softness. Not needed in beauty bag but very fun & easy to have. Could be helpful at times when you're too lazy to use the chemical peel masks or harsh glycolic wipes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...