Dr.forhair Dr. For Hair Folligen Easy Swab & Folligen Styling Serum Set - 0.3oz uploaded by Sep K.Dr.forhair Dr. For Hair Folligen Easy Swab & Folligen Styling Serum Set - 0.3oz uploaded by Sep K.Dr.forhair Dr. For Hair Folligen Easy Swab & Folligen Styling Serum Set - 0.3oz uploaded by Sep K.

BY DR.FORHAIR

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Instant, healthy solution for scalp dryness and hair frizzy hair. 2-step rescue kit is easy to tuck into your purse for a quick hair fix, treating dandruff and itchiness and making frizzy hair smooth and manageable. Specifically formulated with a combination of plant extracts and fermented apple cider vinegar, which has been traditionally used for natural cleansing. How to use: Separate along perforated Line. Step 1. Apply Easy Swab and remove dandruff and massage scalp along hair lines. Step 2. Squeeze Hair Styling Serum into palm; distribute throughout hair with palms and finger tips focusing on the ends. Do not rinse Gender: Unisex. see more...

Review (1)
Sep K.
Dr.For Hair Folligen Easy Swab & Folligen Styling Serum is an easy and simple hair care kit contains an oversized cotton swab and a hair serum. The swab is soaked in the clear solution which is made out of natural plant extracts such as Licorice root extract, Sesame seed extract, Apple fermented filtrate vinegar, Peppermint oil, Rosemary leaf oil for cleaning dandruff and calming itchiness of scalp.
The hair serum is a thick cream which also contains natural ingredients like Apple fermented filtrate vinegar, Sesame Seed extract, Coconut oil, Rosemary leaf oil for nourishing and moisturizing hair which helps to control frizz easily.
It is really easy to use this kit, for the first step I rubbed cotton swab onto scalp lightly, there is plenty of solution on the package and I dipped swab on it again and apply it to all of my hair. I don’t have dandruff but I noticed this swab removes oil and impurities from my hair and my hair felt and looked refreshed and clean.

For the second step, I applied hair styling serum into my palm, rubbed them together and put it on my hair then I brushed my hair to spreads the serum up evenly. I have a long thick hair and this package was enough for one use. Folligen Styling Serum is not greasy and does not weigh my hair down like most of hair serum. It made my hair soft and silky and gives my hair a nice shine. The serum also helps to cut down on frizz and fly away hairs.

I believe hair kit is very useful because with this kit you can remove all the oil and dandruff from your scalp quickly, then tame the frizz without any oily residue anytime and anywhere.
This Dr.For Hair product doesn’t contains any harsh ingredients and it is FREE of Animal Derived, Parabens, SLS, SLES, Sulfates, D.E.A, T.E.A, M.E.A, Synthetic Fragrence, Synthetic Color, EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Zinc pyrithione, 1,2-Hexanediol Free, Formaldehyde, Cyclomethicone, Triclosan, Carbomer.