BY EDY'S

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

The pure and simple delight of our vanilla-flavored fat-free frozen yogurt in even simpler form--it's without fat. Dreyer's/Edy's Slow Churned Vanilla Fat Free Frozen Yogurt Blends:

• Good source of calcium
  • Made with live and active cultures

The pure and simple delight of Dreyer's/Edy's vanilla-flavored fat-free frozen yogurt in even simpler form--Dreyer's/Edy's Slow Churned Vanilla Fat Free Frozen Yogurt Blends is without fat. Free from: Egg; Peanut; Tree nut; Shellfish; Fish; Sulfites; Wheat; Soy.

Cultured Non-fat Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Whey Protein, Corn Starch, Milk Minerals Concentrate, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Natural Flavor, Mono And Diglycerides, Tara Gum, Carrageenan, Dextrose, Annatto Color.

Mackenzie H.
This ice cream is SO good! It's my go-to to keep on hand. It's perfect for dessert after a long day with some hot fudge and almonds. I like that it has less fat and calories than other ice cream, and has a nice creamy texture.
Tiffany D.
Mesa, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Dreyers ice cram is so yummy! I haven't found any flavor they make I didn't like! The slow churned is super creamy and smooth. I just wish it would go on sale more :)
Diana B.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite ice cream - Dreyers Vanilla and Vanilla Bean are always my go to when needing something to satisfy my sweet tooth. Absolutely delicious and healthy!
Tammy S.
Heath, OH
Very smooth & creamy! Love it! Claims to be 1/2 the fat but you could never tell! And I am a true ice cream connoisseur
Rahshina  K.
This ice cream is so good. If I could eat it all in one sitting, I probably would. I think everyone should try it.
Kasey H.
This ice cream taste like a thick yogurt from a frozen yogurt place. Its good, but not my favorite. It may claim slow churned, but I would choose something over it.