DREYER'S/EDY'S Slow Churned Mint Chocolate Chip NSA Light Ice Cream 1.5 qt. Carton

BY EDY'S

Get ready to sink your spoon into this creamy mint-flavored light ice cream sprinkled with tasty chocolaty chunks. It's the perfectly cool companion for a hot summer day, especially with half the fat and no sugar added. see more...

• "i like the brand and how creamy it is but i just dont like mint and diffenetly not in my ice cream" in 1 review
Teresa V.
Teresa V.
Foodie Expert
I find it quite weird that many reviews say that people don't like mint in their ice cream even though it is mint and chip ice cream!!! Too funny to me. It's like not liking pecans in butter pecan ice cream, but anyways.... I love the texture of this ice cream, it's light and creamy and doesn't get hard in the fridge like some other ice creams. And it's so delicious!!!
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
Foodie Expert
Dreyers has so many good ice cream flavors! The Mint and Chocolate Chip is my favorite!! It is so rich, creamy and soooo packed with flavor. Dreyers has some really good quality ice cream and I am very satisfied with them. I will always pick up a tub of Dreyers when I get ice cream!
Jay K.
Jay K.
Highland, CA
Love dreyers ice cream! they always taste great especially on a hot day and need something to cool off.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
Foodie Expert
It is so nice to have sugar free options in an ice cream I really enjoy this very much. It really is very creamy and you cant tell that it doesn't have sugar. I know some people dont care for mint but I am crazy about it. Thank You for making this! Its great for people trying to watch there sugar intake!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Kent, WA
Yummy to my tummy! Mint Chocolate chip is my winter flavor..... Sugar free helps me keep those fat layers off better during the months I already wear so many! I have yet to be disappointed in a flavor of Edys!
Ashlie J.
Ashlie J.
I like the brand and how creamy it is but i just don't like mint and diffenetly not in my ice cream
Rochelle D.
Rochelle D.
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I like Edy's it is extra creamy. I also like that it does not have an after taste. My two favorites are coffee and butter pecan
April E.
April E.
Foodie Expert
Don't care for this flavor, I don't like my ice cream tasting like mint, but the brand is great! Nothing bad to say about them..
Sebin C.
Sebin C.
DIAMOND BAR, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this ice cream!! So refreshing and sweet. Dreyer's makes their ice cream extra creamy and the mint flavor is one of my favorites from them
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Rockford, IL
Foodie Expert
Love this! Sometimes slow churned can come out with an unpleasant texture and a not very flavorful. But, this is exactly the opposite. It's texture was smooth and it had a yummy texture.