DREYER'S/EDY'S  Slow Churned Fudge Tracks Light Ice Cream 1.5 qt. Carton

DREYER'S/EDY'S Slow Churned Fudge Tracks Light Ice Cream 1.5 qt. Carton

BY EDY'S

Follow these tracks to rich, peanut buttery delight! Every step is packed with mini peanut butter cups over a trail of fudge swirled, vanilla light ice cream! Did we mention it’s half the fat*? see more...

DREYER'S/EDY'S  Slow Churned Fudge Tracks Light Ice Cream 1.5 qt. Carton
DREYER'S/EDY'S Slow Churned Fudge Tracks Light Ice Cream 1.5 qt. Carton
Ana C.
Ana C.
It's ice cream, need I say more! This is one of my favorite ice cream brands! They have so many different flavors to choose from. This flavor is great but it has too much vanilla for me. I'm more of a chocolate girl. I give 5 stars to Dreyer's, but as far as the flavor I give it a 3.
Jomary R.
Jomary R.
I love this ice cream! It is the perfect dessert: fewer calories, half the fat and taste delicious. What else can you ask for? In addition, it's affordable and you can find it in every supermarket or grocery stores. I will recommend this product to others.
sam p.
sam p.
Buena Vista, VA
I really love this kind of ice cream with that yummy taste of chocolate and peanut butter cup yummy and its so creamy to I just love it
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
Williamsburg, VA
Nomz. You can't even tell that this is the light version. So creamy and just the right amount of fudge chunks.
heather c.
heather c.
Knoxville , TN
Foodie Expert
My favorite tracks ice cream from my favorite brand! Super delicious and the healthiest ice cream money can buy!
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Ocala, FL
Love Edy's Slow churned ice cream! And this particular one has half the fat and fewer calories than other ice cream. You have to try it!
carla l.
carla l.
Salem, OR
Foodie Expert
Just tried this for the first time this week and I'm IN LOVE!!!!! You can't beat vanilla with fudgy swirls and peanut butter cups :). Rich, creamy, and downright addicting.
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
Los Angeles, CA
What does it taste like >