DREYER'S/EDY'S  Slow Churned Double Fudge Brownie Light Ice Cream 1.5 qt. Carton

DREYER'S/EDY'S Slow Churned Double Fudge Brownie Light Ice Cream 1.5 qt. Carton

BY EDY'S

Dreyers edys 48oz lit dbl fdge see more...

DREYER'S/EDY'S Slow Churned Double Fudge Brownie Light Ice Cream 1.5 qt. Carton
Kinsey D.
Dallas, TX
Edy's always has great flavors and i love the double fudge brownie! can't go wrong
alexis a.
Seminole, FL
Edys is a great ice cream brand i love all the flavors and the brownie one iss the best i lobe edys ice cream
Megan Z.
YES YES YES YES YES. DELICIOUS! I really do love all these churned ice creams by Edys. HIGHLY recommended. My PERSONAL favorite is this OR the French Silk. A+!
Shayreem S.
Kissimmee, FL
There's nothing like having ice cream AND brownies together! It's like heaven in your mouth! i love it. It tastes amazing.
Megan H.
Salem, OR
I love ice cream but I do try and limit when and how much I eat it. This was the only kind I ever ate when I was pregnant and I felt it was a little better than normal full fat ice cream. AND it tastes sooooo good!! The texture is even better than normal ice cream.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
Thos ice cream was really indulgent and smooth and creamy! It is very rich but not overwhelming
Jessica S.
I try it and it was delicious, I've only prefer to have more brownie bites on it
Ney j.
Loooove this ice cream! I love brownie and chocolate ice cream, def is for those whole love chocolate overload!
Stacy H.
Edmond, OK
How could you not love this ice cream? It tastes creamy and delicious and has a third fewer calories! It has bits of brownie pieces and rich chocolatey fudge woven into the ice cream. Every bite is a dream and makes you feel like you are in heaven!
ashley r.
Rockford, IL
I never tried this flavor before. I decided to get it because chocolate and brownies are my son's favorite. It is so delicious! I will definitely purchase this again!