DREYER'S/EDY'S OUTSHINE Fruit Bars, No Sugar Added, Black Cherry, Strawberry-Kiwi, Mixed Berry - Variety Pack, 12-count

BY OUTSHINE

Ready to snack brighter? We like to think of Dreyer's/Edy's Outshine as a part of something greater. Vital. Essential. Like the choices you make every day. And, like you, we promise to be picky about what we put into our products. To use ingredients that taste as good as they make you feel. To create delicious frozen snacks that refresh from the inside out. So take a bite, take the plunge, and shine on! see more...

Deborah G.
Absolutely delicious snack! Full flavored fruit pops without the high calories and sugars you get from other fruit pops. Perfect for adults because it comes in a wide variety of favors. It's not just your regular orange, cherry and grape flavors, it's much more sophisticated than that!
Teresa M.
Minot, ND
Far better than the regular flavored ice pops. These have more texture, taste, and variety. I was hoping tgat the kids would enjoy them as well, and they do!
Michaela C.
Owasso, OK
Mm, delicious! Full flavor, doesn't taste cheap at all, and nice texture. My one year old loves these, as well as my boyfriend and I.
Kylee S.
Mt Holly Spgs, PA
These are amazing, and a treat for my kids that is on the healthy side. All of them have been delicious and perfect for hot days.
Heather N.
Atwater, CA
These are so good, they taste like real fruit they are a wonderful treat and good for the whole family
Megan S.
Saint Marys, GA
These are the best fruit pops ever. I love them and especially like the variety,