DREYER'S/EDY'S Grand Tropical Rainbow Sherbet 1.5 qt. Carton uploaded by Sarah W.

BY EDY'S

Take your taste buds on a tour of the islands with this refreshing blend of juicy pineapple, tangy orange, and refreshing key lime sherbet. It’s like a tropical vacation in every bite! see more...

Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Foodie Expert
Love this sherbet! Scoop it into a cup and pour sprite over top, makes a great slushy. Around $4
Amber P.
Amber P.
Foodie Expert
I love this product specially in the summer. I am also in love with there orange sherbet and vanilla ice cream! Very good taste. Its so refreshing in the summer, and a perfect way to end a dinner.
Alicia O.
Alicia O.
East Freetown, MA
My mouth is watering just looking at it ! I love sherbet so creamy and refreshing ! Must have summer treat
Raquel E.
Raquel E.
Rockford, IL
Foodie Expert
I love this brand of sherbet, so refreshing on a hot summer day!! Great flavor
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Foodie Expert
I love this brand! It's texture is great and it's so rich it tastes like it's right off the farm. Vanilla is the best to me :)
Suzy C.
Suzy C.
I love this ice cream! The brand is so good and this ice cream is perfect for summer!! It is so rich and tasty
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Ogden , UT
Foodie Expert
This is fun the flavor is bold and good. Taste smooth! Classic sherbet taste!
Joy W.
Joy W.
Foodie Expert
Super good. its nice for a hot summer day.its also very fruity. will buy again.
Kim D.
Kim D.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
I am always disappointed by the amount of "crunchies" or "toppings" that are in their cartons. The ice cream itself tastes great. But I feel you don't get the bang for your buck
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Foodie Expert
I don't know where to start. It is creamy and the flavor is very rich when i purchase these i get more then one lol my bf and i love love them.
Victoria F.