DREYER'S/EDY'S Grand Tropical Rainbow Sherbet 1.5 qt. Carton uploaded by Sarah W.

BY EDY'S

Take your taste buds on a tour of the islands with this refreshing blend of juicy pineapple, tangy orange, and refreshing key lime sherbet. It’s like a tropical vacation in every bite! see more...

Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love this sherbet! Scoop it into a cup and pour sprite over top, makes a great slushy. Around $4
Raquel E.
Rockford, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this brand of sherbet, so refreshing on a hot summer day!! Great flavor
Alicia O.
East Freetown, MA
My mouth is watering just looking at it ! I love sherbet so creamy and refreshing ! Must have summer treat
Amber P.
I love this product specially in the summer. I am also in love with there orange sherbet and vanilla ice cream! Very good taste. Its so refreshing in the summer, and a perfect way to end a dinner.
Sarah S.
I don't know where to start. It is creamy and the flavor is very rich when i purchase these i get more then one lol my bf and i love love them.
Kim D.
Cincinnati, OH
I am always disappointed by the amount of "crunchies" or "toppings" that are in their cartons. The ice cream itself tastes great. But I feel you don't get the bang for your buck
Vanessa M.
Boise, ID
This is fun the flavor is bold and good. Taste smooth! Classic sherbet taste!
Erin P.
O Fallon, MO
This is good stuff! I really enjoy the flavor and it's great in the summer!
Suzy C.
I love this ice cream! The brand is so good and this ice cream is perfect for summer!! It is so rich and tasty
Sabrina F.
I love this brand! It's texture is great and it's so rich it tastes like it's right off the farm. Vanilla is the best to me :)
Victoria F.