DREYER'S/EDY'S  Grand Spumoni Ice Cream 1.5 qt. Carton uploaded by Mallory K.
DREYER'S/EDY'S  Grand Spumoni Ice Cream 1.5 qt. Carton

DREYER'S/EDY'S Grand Spumoni Ice Cream 1.5 qt. Carton

BY EDY'S

Dreyers edys 48oz spumoni fdd see more...

DREYER'S/EDY'S  Grand Spumoni Ice Cream 1.5 qt. Carton
DREYER'S/EDY'S Grand Spumoni Ice Cream 1.5 qt. Carton
Melissa G.
Toledo, OR
Foodie Expert
The best! Just what I want when I am craving something cold and creamy. Quality ingredients at a good price.
Kailey B.
Its a flavor to get used to haha but that is what makes it good, you never tired anything like it..
Jamie C.
Tazewell, TN
I picked this up as the grocery store last week not realizing it would forever be a family favorite. I was a bit skeptical but I thought the colors were so pretty. Silly I know but that's honestly why I bought it. There's three flavors chocolate, cherry, and pistachio. The chocolate is a good smooth light tasting chocolate. The cherry and pistachio have mild flavor but still very tasty. If you don't like fruit bits or nuts stay away from this one. Somehow the three flavors go so well together.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor! And as it turns out the dog's too! See photo.....yes she ate it all. The carton is very study, doesn't loose it's shape, or warp, and stood up to a 100+ pound puppy running around with it and licking every last drop out.
Marvie R.
Foodie Expert
I would always buy blue Bell brand but then tried this one and was in love. The ice cream is so smooth and sweet. The price point is nice compared to the brand I mentioned previously.
Mallory B.
Bethel, OH
I saw this as a seasonal flavor on sale and i was curious to try. It was pretty good! I loved the fruit and nuts in it. It was delicious and not too sweet. Perfect combo imo. The cherry portion was so good. I'll be buying more later today.
Jamie C.
Tazewell, TN
Does anyone have any history on this flavor? What make the three flavors go together so smoothly?
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Foodie Expert
Is this sold at Meijer? I can't find this stuff anywhere...