DREYER'S/EDY'S  Grand Nestlé Butterfnger Ice Cream 1.5 qt. Carton uploaded by Tiffany R.
DREYER'S/EDY'S  Grand Nestlé Butterfnger Ice Cream 1.5 qt. Carton

DREYER'S/EDY'S Grand Nestlé Butterfnger Ice Cream 1.5 qt. Carton

BY EDY'S

Dreyers edys 48oz butterfinger see more...

DREYER'S/EDY'S  Grand Nestlé Butterfnger Ice Cream 1.5 qt. Carton
DREYER'S/EDY'S Grand Nestlé Butterfnger Ice Cream 1.5 qt. Carton
  • "I get highly upset when they are scarce on the candy bits, but this Edy's Butterfinger ice cream did not disappoint this picky girl!" in 4 reviews
  • "this is the best ice cream ive ever had!" in 1 review
Tiffany R.
stroudsburg, PA
This is really good it's crunchy and you can taste the peanut butter but it isn't to sweet and it goes great on a cone.
Kaylin A.
Bald Knob, AR
OMG! YUMMY!!! this is the best ice cream ive ever had! Everyone must try it!!!
Samantha  R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love chocolate and i love icebcream so obviously this is amazing because the mix of the too taste so heavenly!!!
Criminelle L.
Beware: this is not ice cream. It's a "frozen dairy dessert". If you're cool with that, proceed. It has a ton of candy in it so maybe that's what you're going for anyway, but I find the "dairy desserts" to be chalky.
Kelly G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This ice cream definitely lives up to it's name and is LOADED with Butterfinger pieces. I am an ice cream expert (so I think), and I've tried many different ice creams with candy pieces. I get highly upset when they are scarce on the candy bits, but this Edy's Butterfinger ice cream did not disappoint this picky girl! So it gets an A :)
Corrin G.
Eastlake, OH
This is not ice cream. it does not melt like a normal frozen treat. It does have a ton of candy. Other them that it has very little aple to me. But to each their own.
Erikah O.
York, PA
DELICIOUS!! I love peanut butter and butterfinger so this ice cream is perfect for me. It's so creamy and delicious! I love how the peanut butter is swirled through the ice cream.
Heather A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I was so excited to find this in Food Lion. I am not a big fan of ice cream but for some reason I love Butterfingers ice cream. Me and my son always enjoy every serving. I would suggest if anyone like peanut butter and ice cream to give it a try.
Vivian R.
Brooklyn, NY
When they say loaded, they mean LOADED! There is candy in every bite! The ice cream is really creamy.