Dreyer's Mocha Almond Avenue Ice Cream | Rocky Road

by Dreyer's

How do you make coffee ice cream better? Add rich swirls of fudge and crunchy almonds! Together you get creamy spoonfuls of mocha goodness with just enough nuttiness to make you keep coming back for more!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dreyer's Mocha Almond Avenue Ice Cream | Rocky Road!
J J.
california
My favorite flavor! Coffee, fudge almond balance is perfect! This reminds me of my childhood. My parents introduced me to coffee ice cream and since then I’ve loved it.
karen J.
This ice cream taste just like the baskin Robbins jamoca almond and can easily be made into baskin Robbins Mud Pie with just a gramcracker crust, hot fudge and cool whip. I learned this when baskin Robbins here stopped making the pies as it's traditionally been my father birthday "cake" since before I was born. Thanks for keeping the tradition alive. 👌
Florence S.
Cerritos, CA
We love this ice cream and especially this flavor! It’s the one flavor our family of four can all agree on. The ice cream is nice and creamy, and there are plenty of almonds throughout. It has just enough fudge to make it interesting.
Jessica  D.
Castro Valley, CA
This is my favorite mocha almond fudge out there on the market. It has a really creamy taste and texture. Sometimes the nuts are really soggy but I appreciate that they don’t add almond extract to the ice cream to get that fake almond flavor.

Looking for your answer?