BY DREMEL #3 in Tools

Rotary tool kit Variable speed Electronic feedback circuitry enables consistent performance at all speed levels Separate on and off switch and speed control dial for the perfect speed every time Can be used with all Dremel attachments and accessories Quick collet lock for fast accessory changes Cool running ball bearing construction for smooth and quiet operation Replaceable motor brushes extend tool life Includes circle cutter and straight edge, sanding and grinding guide, storage case and quick start book, high speed cutter, mandrel, mandrel with screw, coarse 1/2" sanding drum, 1/2" 60 grit sanding band, 3/4" 180 grit sanding disc, 3/4" 220 grit see more...

• This looks like a great set to have. What do people use t...17 Answers
  • Does this come with all he attachments pictured?1 Answers
  • Is it worth the prive !? 2 Answers
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is great!!! Especially if you’re trying to be handy.. 🤣 I use this often when I’m crafting and refurnishing. All of the attachments come in handy and it’s super easy to use! I highly recommend this to anyone that’s looking!
Jessica D.
Saint Cloud, MN
I used my Dremel all the time! For the most part I love it! The one down side it that I was having issues with the motor actually running because it was so clogged with dust that I would have to take a hammer to it and give it a good quack to get it to work. So much make sure to clean it with compressed air every so often. I've used this to cope trim, cut wood, pvc, metal etc. It comes in 2nd behind my multi-puprose tools.
Sara M.
I usually love Dremel, but I recently bought one for my boyfriend with a warranty and it blew up with the first use and he wasnt even being hard on it. It kinda disappointed me because these tools usually never let me down. I tried to get a new one with the manufacture warranty and they told me it was "personal error." I like the tool itself but the company kind of irritated me.
Princess Mary W.
I love my Dremel, I can use it for so many things such as doing my own nails, cut PVC pipe, engrave items, cut metal, polish sterling silver, carve unique items from wood . The price is great. Dremel comes with an attachment for anything that you need to use it for. Grinding g, cutting, polishing g, carving, ECT. This is a must have tool...
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
You never realize how useful a dremel can be until you have one. Your dogs nails need trimming? throw on the sandpaper attachment and file them down. You're making DIY furniture and need to cut wood? Put on the reinforced disk and cut away. Trying to make a kegarator out of an old refrigerator? cut the fiberglass shell away to make room for it. The possibilities of a Dremel are endless and you wont realize this until you buy one for yourself.
Amanda H.
I bought this for my husband last year at Christmas. He loves it. He like to build mini life like cabins. It takes a lot of little intricate work. And this tool works perfectly for him. And it has tons of attachments! Plus I found lots of new little bits for it at my local hardware store!
Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
This is a great versatile tool to have! I have been able to do things such as cut nails and screws off to cutting notches in wood to most recently using it as a rotary tool to cut the door jambs for door lock plates and cutting out the notches for door hinges! There’s so many different attachments and cutting tips you can buy for this tool too! It’s the best $100 I’ve ever spent. I end up using it a lot for DIY home improvement projects.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
This a total must have for any person who loves to craft or do hobbies that require any kind of design work. I love mine for anything from crafts with my daughter, jewelry making and fixing, wood work, rock designs and for work. I sell beautiful crafts and havingbtjis has upped my game
Mandy w.
Bradenton, FL
I love useing my Dremel, This is good for crafting,hand crafting items,there good for doing your nails and fixing model cars .Every house hold should have a Dremel there are many ways to use them in your home ,work,or school project there very useful. #lovemydremel
Amy S.
Phoenixville , PA
I love Dremel High Performance Rotary Tool Kit. I use it for making my jewelry. It very effective and has every thing I need and if it doesn't they extra kits to that you can go with it. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends who make jewelry or other things around the house.
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Is this easy and safe enough for a young boy??
Aislinn H.
Lititz , Pa
Would you recommend this for a woman ?
Rachel O.
Does this work for someone who enjoys woodworking as a hobby?
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
What do you use your dremmel kit for?
Alyssa T.
New Haven , IN
This would be a great fathers day gift how much does this run for?