BY DREMEL

It s a drill press, tool holder and flex shaft holder all in one Drill accurate perpendicular and angled holes in 15 increments, up to 90 horizontal Holds your tool at 90 horizontal for applications like sanding and buffing different shapes and grinding metal pieces Telescoping flex shaft holder extends to any height between 16 and 29 inches Crow s nest provides on-board storage for drill bits, wrenches and other Dremel accessories Cord management clip, for safe storage of power cords Inch and metric marking on base for accurate drilling of work piece Depth markings and depth stop for consistent depth adjustment Sturdy metal base with dour clamping points to securely hold work piece Includes work station attachment, mounting wrench and instructions see more...

• Is this particular products ease of use fairly easy? 2 Answers
Astrid S.
Wilsonville, OR
Dremel works wonders, and I love how is compact and easy to use, I use it every time I need to drill on a wall and also for wood carving!!
Dina A.
I use this for all of my crafting projects. It is the best tool out there for small crafting projects!
Desiree S.
North haven, CT
So obviously I do not use this tool, but my husband does and uses it for everything in our house. He loves it!
Denise B.
Silver Creek, MS
Is this particular products ease of use fairly easy?