BY DREMEL

Shop for Power Tool Accessories at The Home Depot. The Dremel carving and engraving set gives you the versatility to sharpen lawn tools, remove rust, sand down a sticking door, engrave on glass, plus a whole lot more. Includes: 1 - 105 1/32 in. Engraving Cutter, 1 - 83702 1/8 in. Grinding Stone, 1 - 481 Collet (3/32 in.) bit, 1 - 106 1/16 in. Engraving Cutter, 107 3/32 in. Engraving Cutter, 1 - 108 1/32 in. Engraving Cutter, 1 - 7103 5/64 in. Diamond Wheel Point, 1 - 7134 5/64 in. Diamond Carving Bit, 1 - 83142 9/32 in. Grinding Stone, 1 - 84922 3/16 in. Grinding Stone and 1 - 83322 1/8 in. Grinding Stone. see more...

• How well does this engrave? can this engrave wood and sto...1 Answers
  • Can you engrave in stone with this kit?4 Answers
Jennifer R.
Best tool ever! So many different tips to use. This carving and engraving kit is a much better bang for your buck than buying each tip individually. They are sturdy and don't wear like other brands that claim to be as good as Dremel.
Brianna P.
Completely worth the money. I love the different size tips which makes it nice when carving out big chunks of space and more fine details. I got set on sale at lowes and would recommend this to anyone who asks.
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
I really love this dremmel. I use for all kinds of crafting my wife makes me do, for working on my car and even filing my nails
ali w.
My husband loves this kit when he is making rings! very easy to use! comes in handy with other projects
Midge P.
My husband loves his. He's very protective of it and doesn't seem to want me to use it ever. Haha.
Lauren G.
Talking Rock, GA
Great products for so many different crafts around the house! Dremel holds up so well too!
Can you engrave in stone with this kit?
Mariah J.
How well does this engrave? can this engrave wood and stone?