BY DREMEL

OEO1114: Features: -Rotary tool kit-Single speed-Ideal for sanding, carving and drilling-6' cord length-35,000 RPM-18 oz. Includes: -Includes single speed rotary tool, wrench, mandrel, 1/2" sanding drum, dressing stone, heavy duty emery cut off wheel, 1/2" 120 grit sanding band, aluminum oxide grinding stone and silicon carbide grinding stone. Specifications: -1.15 amps-120 AC voltage. Warranty: -2 year warranty. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Linda C.
Junction City, AR
I love my dremel tool! I use it for drilling dine holes for hanging my finished wood products! I also use a barrel sanding bit to Sand in between tight spots! Can't live without this one!
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
I got this for my husband for Christmas. He has been able to make use of it for a variety of projects. There are so many different attachments, this is a great tool for crafters.
keith  .
I love this product. If your a hobbyist like me then this tool is the best one you'll ever own. Tons of attachments for it as well for just about anything.
Kelly H.
Bechtelsville, PA
I like this product. I can use it for all kinds of things. You can buy all kinds of attachments for it. If you are a hobbyist, then you need this tool.
Heaven R.
Mountain View, MO
Takes a long time to use on and is not very powerful and is a little on the loud side. Does have many attachments that come in handy.
Anne C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love my dremel for projects around the house. I've used it to cut, sand, engrave. It is versatile and compact.