Dreft Ultra Laundry Detergent 2x Concentrated uploaded by Beljica C.

BY DREFT

#1 Choice of Pediatricians 2x Ultra Dreft, a clean you can trust for babies 0-18 months. Specially formulated for the unique needs of baby items, Dreft has been helping mothers clean baby clothes for over 75 years with a gentle clean, and is the most recommended baby laundry detergent by pediatricians. Gentle for Baby. Trusted by Mom. 32 Loads* Bottle made from 25% or more post-consumer recycled plastic. see more...

Dreft Ultra Laundry Detergent 2x Concentrated
  • "Sensitive skin runs in the family, so it's nice to know that there's a detergent we can rely on to be gentle, yet effective at getting those stubborn stains out (because let's face it, kids are very messy)." in 14 reviews
  • "I also recommend Dreft stain remover spray to go along with it for those tough stains!" in 5 reviews
Angela H.
Chillicothe
Dreft Ultra Laundry Detergent 2x Concentrated
Use only Dreft in my grandchildrens clothing. It makes it smell so good, softens the fabric and the smell lasts. Would highly recommend that you try it and also great item to buy for the mother to be.
I have used Dreft for 10 years!
Edmond B.
Fontana
Love at first sniff! I've been using this detergent since our son was born and continue to do so with baby number two coming 2018! The out of the dryer smell is great. I keep sniffing my baby's clothes after washing them. Works well too. I use it the stain remover as well. I started using it with our bedroom sheets after he broke out in rash when he was co-sleeping. Washed our sheets with it and no more rash incident :) I would actually recommend this as a baby shower gift specially to first time parents. Your friends will thank you for it guarantee.
Ashley B.
Lehigh acres , FL
Mega Parent Expert
So not only does this actually work when it comes to the stains on your kids clothes but it has a really soft smell to it which i can't get enough off. my kids skin are very sensitive and this works magic on their skin. LOVE it!! i'll also be using this until my kids are bigger.
Amber
My fav laundry detergent ever!!!!!!! I primarily use it for my daughter but every once in a while i use it for my clothes i love the smell, the gentleness and the effectiveness of this product. Worth every penny (it would be nice if it weren't so expensive though)
shatoni B.
Mega Parent Expert
i love washing my baby clothes in dreft, it leaves his clothes smelling fresh and it has the new baby smell. the only thing i dont like is that it doesn't remove tough stains. like if he made poppy on his clothes it doesn't remove the stain. But overall i would recommend
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
I love clean laundry!! The smell, the feel, the relief knowingbits done! These work great, smell great, & the scent lasts long after the last loads been put away. I love them & recommend giving them a try.
#RachReviews
#laundryday
#worththeprice
#babysoft
Taylor V.
Cheektowaga, NY
I like dreft because I want something that is going to be gentle as well as get my son's clothes clean. However, i HATE the smell. I like the Babyganics better actually. Its a little bit more expensive, but smells way better and you get an organic detergent! If you want more affordable then I actually like the store brands sent better.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert
Leaves the clothes soft and smell good. And you can tell they are actually clean. I don't want to sound like a snob but this is pricy and the only one I'll use because the knock offs do not to justice when it comes to this.
Amber B.
I used this stuff after the birth of both my babies! It is pricey, but I love the smell! So it's worth it! You can't find this smell anywhere else! Clean effectively without messing with my little ones skin. We even used it for our own clothes during the first few months after the births.
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
I would recommend this for any parents with new babies! Love the scent and I have never had an issue with babies getting a rash! Little goes a long way with the product. A little pricey but definitely worth it!
Emily C.
Noblesville, IN
Did you like using Dreft or did you use other detergents on your baby's skin?
Jessica K.
Shingletown, CA
What makes this product so good?
Jennifer J.
How long should you wash your babies clothes In this? My niece is 8 months old and I was just wondering if I could just use regular tide now.
Kendall G.
Stockton, CA
Would you recommend dreft over any other free & clear detergent?
Lindsey B.
Cadillac, MI
I was wondering we have severe skin sensativity on our family I'm wondering since we have only used the baby dreft stage one....has anyone upgraded to ultra dreft.