Dreft Ultra Laundry Detergent 2x Concentrated uploaded by Beljica C.

BY DREFT

#1 Choice of Pediatricians 2x Ultra Dreft, a clean you can trust for babies 0-18 months. Specially formulated for the unique needs of baby items, Dreft has been helping mothers clean baby clothes for over 75 years with a gentle clean, and is the most recommended baby laundry detergent by pediatricians. Gentle for Baby. Trusted by Mom. 32 Loads* Bottle made from 25% or more post-consumer recycled plastic. see more...

Dreft Ultra Laundry Detergent 2x Concentrated
  • "Sensitive skin runs in the family, so it's nice to know that there's a detergent we can rely on to be gentle, yet effective at getting those stubborn stains out (because let's face it, kids are very messy)." in 14 reviews
  • "I also recommend Dreft stain remover spray to go along with it for those tough stains!" in 5 reviews
Barbara P.
Barbara P.
Edinburg, TX
Theres not to many products on the market like this easily making this one the best. The scent is amazing gental and long lasting. It actually goes a long way it took me a while to finish my can because you can wash so much baby clothes in one load. However i do wiah they had the step 2 more available because ita hard to find. Once baby starts getting food stains on his clothes your going to need something different.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Dreft is gentle and pure.The one thing i cant tolerate is thescent.I know Dreft is a great brand and my family used this detergent for baby clothing but i dont like the scent.I liked using fragrance free and sensitive detergents.
Mallarie J.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Leaves the clothes soft and smell good. And you can tell they are actually clean. I don't want to sound like a snob but this is pricy and the only one I'll use because the knock offs do not to justice when it comes to this.
Cassie Z.
Cassie Z.
I don't even a baby, but I feel like it leaves my clothes clean and great smelling. I use it on my hospital scrubs to prevent an allergic reaction in patients.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Wonderful. I have been using this on my baby's clothes and it's great. The scent is pleasing and mild. No rashes or irritated skin for baby.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Clovis, CA
This is the best laundry soap for my son who has sensitive skin. It leaves his clothes super soft and smelling good.
kira d.
kira d.
Hermitage, PA
Mega Parent Expert
A great scent and is gentle for your little one. it cleans well. it is a little pricey but it does a great job.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
I used this on my son. And absolutely loved the smell and it wasn't harsh on his skin.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
I love clean laundry!! The smell, the feel, the relief knowingbits done! These work great, smell great, & the scent lasts long after the last loads been put away. I love them & recommend giving them a try.
#RachReviews
#laundryday
#worththeprice
#babysoft
Taylor V.
Taylor V.
Cheektowaga, NY
I like dreft because I want something that is going to be gentle as well as get my son's clothes clean. However, i HATE the smell. I like the Babyganics better actually. Its a little bit more expensive, but smells way better and you get an organic detergent! If you want more affordable then I actually like the store brands sent better.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Noblesville, IN
Did you like using Dreft or did you use other detergents on your baby's skin?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Shingletown, CA
What makes this product so good?
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
How long should you wash your babies clothes In this? My niece is 8 months old and I was just wondering if I could just use regular tide now.
Kendall G.
Kendall G.
Stockton, CA
Would you recommend dreft over any other free & clear detergent?
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Cadillac, MI
I was wondering we have severe skin sensativity on our family I'm wondering since we have only used the baby dreft stage one....has anyone upgraded to ultra dreft.