Dreft Ultra Laundry Detergent 2x Concentrated uploaded by Laurie L.Dreft Ultra Laundry Detergent 2x Concentrated uploaded by Beljica C.

BY DREFT #59 in Laundry Detergent

#1 Choice of Pediatricians 2x Ultra Dreft, a clean you can trust for babies 0-18 months. Specially formulated for the unique needs of baby items, Dreft has been helping mothers clean baby clothes for over 75 years with a gentle clean, and is the most recommended baby laundry detergent by pediatricians. Gentle for Baby. Trusted by Mom. 32 Loads* Bottle made from 25% or more post-consumer recycled plastic. see more...

Dreft Ultra Laundry Detergent 2x Concentrated
  • "I also recommend Dreft stain remover spray to go along with it for those tough stains!" in 5 reviews
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I used this for both of my littles. My daughter is 11 now so I can't remember if I used the actual newborn one or the regular dreft. But this is such an amazing detergent for babies. Its so gentle and has never caused either of my kids to have any type of reaction. And both my kids had very gentle skin that didn't take much for them to get a rash. This smells amazing. Its strong when you pour it in but its not overbearing when its used on the clothes. It does take all the stains out which is amazing. Because the worst is when you pay top dollar for baby clothes for them to get stained. This was a holy grail when my kids were little. And I highly recommend this to anyone. Its found at any local drugstore or grocery store and its not anymore expensive then the others. So to have a detergent that smells amazing , is hypoallergenic and cleans the clothes great. Its highly worth it.
Shatoya D.
Pleasant gentle smell. I’d say if you have a tough stain, do some prewashing.. this is very gentle on clothing and not as tough on stains as some other detergents! My little ones have verrrry sensitive skin though, and this is wonderful for them and leaves their laundry fresh-smelling. I definitely recommend, although a bit pricey for detergent.
Haley H.
Linden, AL
I love this laundry detergent. It leave my newborns clothes clean and smelling wonderful!! The only reason I won’t buy it is it is so expensive for the amount of loads you get in a bottle. I can not justify the price for the product when I can get another one that works the same for 1/4th if the price.
Hannah M.
St Augustine, FL
This detergent works great! My son has sensitive skin and everything we used was giving him rashes, with this we had no problem and it got out all of the crazy food stains. This product is a little pricey but a lot goes a long way and it’s definitely worth it if your kid has sensitive skin.
Katie T.
Louisa, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We like this product and the smell is amazing but it’s never on sale and it really expensive and it’s just a small bottle the only reason we used it was because it was bought for us at our baby shower! There’s tons of other dye and fragrant free stuff that’s cheaper
Jordann L.
This detergent is great for babies or anyone with sensitive skin. And it also does really well at taking stains out of clothes. And it doesn't have a nasty smell to it. I would recommend this to anybody who has a child or anyone sensitive to regular detergent.
Allison J.
Pine Island
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the power of dreft on my baby and children's clothes. I find this detergent work really well for getting out stains, and it leaves a very pleasant scent on my kids clothes. I have not had any issues with skin sensitivities with this detergent.
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When it comes to my child, I've washed his clothes in Dreft Ultra from the time he was born. It's gentle formula is easy on his delicate baby skin. Not to mention it leaves his tiny clothes smelling clean and baby fresh after every wash.
ѕαναииαн G.
['Mobile', ''], AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It has an amazing scent. i absolutely hate doing laundry, but when i use this i look forward to it! My only problem is that it’s pretty costly. Other than that, it’s perfect. I definitely recommend it to moms that aren’t on a budget
Laurie L.
This is the detergent I use for my 1 year son. My son started since before my son was born. Not knowing he was going to have super sensitive skin. With Dreft he doesn’t get any reaction and is gentle enough for you to use on new born.Dreft Stage 1: Newborn Liquid Detergent (HEC): 50 fl oz 32 loads SIOC (Pack of Two)
Emily C.
Noblesville, IN
Did you like using Dreft or did you use other detergents on your baby's skin?
Jessica K.
Shingletown, CA
What makes this product so good?
Jennifer J.
How long should you wash your babies clothes In this? My niece is 8 months old and I was just wondering if I could just use regular tide now.
Kendall G.
Stockton, CA
Would you recommend dreft over any other free & clear detergent?
Lindsey B.
Cadillac, MI
I was wondering we have severe skin sensativity on our family I'm wondering since we have only used the baby dreft stage one....has anyone upgraded to ultra dreft.