Dreft® Ultra Baby Powder Laundry Detergent 91 oz. Box uploaded by Heiddi  M.

BY DREFT

Dreft, a clean you can trust for babies 0-18 months. Specially formulated for the unique needs of baby items, Dreft has been helping mothers clean baby clothes for over 75 years with a gentle clean, and is the most recommended baby laundry detergent by pediatricians. Gentle for Baby. Trusted by Mom. Recommended by Pediatricians. see more...

Eva G.
Stockton
My absolute favorite baby detergent. My daughter has sensitive skin and this detergent has not irritated her skin at all! This is the only detergent I would use for my baby! Love it! Great scent as well!
Crystal C.
These fabric softener sheets have a fresh scent, but they are not too harsh for a baby.  The product is effective and affordable. Pros: Freshness, not harshCons: None
Tania B.
Memphis , TN
Mega Parent Expert
This is the only laundry detergent I used for my kids. I used another detergent for my first baby and his skin would dry up really bad. His pediatrician said it was the laundry detergent and recommended that I use Dreft. So I did and his skin stopped drying up. From then on it is the only detergent I've used for all my babies until they turn 3, then it's time for something tougher on stains. It is good with stains but not enough to get rid of those tough stains. Definitely recommend it for baby sensitive skin.
Jessica H.
Mega Parent Expert
Having a baby is such a joyous occasion but a irritated baby is not fun.  That is why I chose Dreft for my babies detergent choice.  Again it did not let me know down for this child or any of my other kids.  This household has sensitive skin so we are careful about detergent and soap choices.  Again Dreft cleans plus has a pleasant non overpowering scent.
Lorrain A.
Revere, MA
Mega Parent Expert
Love love all there products I have been using this product since my kids were babies and I have 4 children... highly recommend it and it's  a must have for all babies.. leaves babies clothes nice and soft and the smell is light.. great on babies skin... it's a must have and I highly recommend it Love it it's the very best ever leaves clothes so soft
Charna H.
I get the hype over fragrance free gentle laundry detergents because my toddler has always had such sensitive skin. This stuff works so well but I just can't see paying that much for detergent when so many other brands offer fragrance free gentle detergents now.
haven w.
Savannah
Absolutely loved this product when my toddler was a newborn. I think dreft actually enhances that new baby smell! Think very highly of this company and would recommend to anyone raising a family on a budget. A big box can last for months because it is an excellent product!
Elisa T.
I have used this laundry soap with all four of my babies!!! It leaves clothes clean, soft, and smelling like a sweet fresh baby. I am sure that there is probably a better natural alternative. But as far as boxed soaps go, this is definitely the one to use for a baby!
Jennifer W.
If anyone knows of the power of Dreft it's me. Keeping twins clothes clean is not easy. Obviously it's twice the work for mom but Dreft not only is great on sensitive skin but smells and cleans amazingly. Highly recommend for parents of one baby or multiples!
Laura M.
Whittier, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I love Dreft, I have been using this baby detergent for 17 years. I love the fact that it's gentle formula doesn't irritate my children's skin. The baby scent is heavenly. I have and will always recommend new mommies and mommies with young children this detergent.