Dreft Stage 2: Active Baby HEC Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Savannah M.
4 colors available

BY DREFT

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Dreft Stage 2: Active Baby Detergent is specially designed with your developing baby in mind. That's why it helps remove 99% of baby food stains and all the messes baby finds while crawling in grass and dirt. Let Dreft Active Baby care for the messes, so you can spend more time enjoying the precious moments of babyhood. ; Helps remove 99% of baby food stains; Helps remove dirt and grass stains for your crawling baby; Specially made for your developing, active baby; Baby Fresh Scent keeps your baby smelling like, well, a baby; Recommended by Pampers; Formulated for both High Efficiency (HE) and standard washers. see more...

Arely H.
Arely H.
Richmond, TX
4 kids later and I'm still in love! would not trade this baby detergent for nothing! I don't want my babies clothes smelling like nothing but dreft. I did try another brand recently because it was organic. Big mistake! It left his clothes smelling like nothing at all. I rewashed all his clothes with dreft again. None of my kids have ever been allergic to the detergent. No rashes, no irritation what so ever. This is my last baby(currently 4months) and I'm a little sad I won't be using this detergent anymore once he's old enough to have his clothes washed with "adult" detergent. I'm not gonna lie I have thought about using it forever.
Kiernan M.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
This baby soap is extremely gentle and doesn't cause irritation bur is excellent at getting out the stains that a young baby often makes!! I have used drift for my infants and highly recommend it for everyone with babies because no more throwing away that favorite onesie or lovey because it got a food or dare I say potty accidents because this stage 2 is specially formulated to get all of that out and then some!! And the baby fresh scent reminds me of a baby fresh out of the bath tub and ready for some snuggles!!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
I love Dreft for it's gentle formula, perfect for baby and sensitive skin. However, Dreft Stage 2: Active Baby smells too strongly of baby powder. I don't mind this as much as my daughter (who is 8) and my husband. Due to their dislike though, I can't purchase this product.
I did notice, when I was using it, that it's not as good at pulling stains out as it once was. Maybe stage 1, the original formula, is just the one to stick with.
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
Randolph, WI
My Grandma used to wash my clothes with this whenever I went over to her house as a kid and I remember thinking how my clothes were always so soft when she washed them compared to when my Mom did. Well when I got older I found out this is her secret to keeping clothes soft and smelling good! I definitely will continue to buy this, even though I'm not a baby and don't have any!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tampa, FL
First let me just say this stuff smells like a legit baby 😍 it smells so good !Ok so i first bought this because I was using downy, and my white clothes kept getting weird blue stains so I started using this to see if it helped (it's so good smelling that you don't need fabric softener) and it did ! My clothes are now smelling better than ever and stain free !
Tabatha F.
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
I love using Dreft for my babies, I have been using since I got pregnant with my first. It can be a little expensive, but it's the best for babies and kids. I love the smell and it's very long lasting. My kids have never had a breakout or any irritation. Their clothes are always clean, and it's very gentle on delicate. I would recommend these any parent.
Gaivile B.
Gaivile B.
Columbus, OH
I LOVE this detergent! I have been using it ever since my daughter has been born and as any mom knows, babies have A LOT of accidents, very messy accidents, and this detergent gets it ALL out! Even my detergent doesn't get everything out of my clothes so I was very pleasantly surprised when it really actually works! I recommend it to all the mommies!
Laura H.
Laura H.
Northborough, MA
I love the smell of Dreft, and I'm even more ecstatic that draft has a stage 2. I can now use this throughout my child's first years! The smell is intoxicating and I absolutely love it. It's gentle enough for my baby's skin but strong enough to do the dirty work of getting rid of all the grimy food that gets caked on throughout the day!
Julie C.
Julie C.
Vallejo, CA
Really enjoy using this detergent for my baby's clothes. Just started using stage 2 and i like it so much better. Really removed food stains from my daughters clothes. I like the smell also. The price is a little much for the amount you get but I prefer Dreft over other detergents due to it not irritating my daughters skin.
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
I love dreft baby detergent because of the sensitivity to the closer they don't get a rash and it is really good it has very simple ingredients and it doesn't have too many chemicals and it's really really great and really wonderful for babies or use this a lot when my daughter was younger and I still use it sometime