Dreft Stage 2: Active Baby HEC Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Savannah M.

BY DREFT

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Dreft Stage 2: Active Baby Detergent is specially designed with your developing baby in mind. That's why it helps remove 99% of baby food stains and all the messes baby finds while crawling in grass and dirt. Let Dreft Active Baby care for the messes, so you can spend more time enjoying the precious moments of babyhood. ; Helps remove 99% of baby food stains; Helps remove dirt and grass stains for your crawling baby; Specially made for your developing, active baby; Baby Fresh Scent keeps your baby smelling like, well, a baby; Recommended by Pampers; Formulated for both High Efficiency (HE) and standard washers. see more...

Caren W.
only detergent i have and will use for my baby.  love the smell and so far it has worked great to get all poop and pee stains off of clothing.  especially love the small bottle of stain spray that really seems to just be concentrated detergent, all his clothes still look like they did the first time he wore them!
Archana K.
Milwaukee, WI
As a new mom I was worried about the detergent irritating my baby’s skin, but with Dreft we have never had such issues. It removes stains perfectly well and has a pleasant fragrance keeping babies in mind. While I have given the product 5 stars I wish it was slightly cheaper!
Alice L.
El Paso, TX
Really good on baby skin, used it all the way till he turned 18 months. It's a bit pricey but it goes a long way... doesn't have a harsh scent and doesn't irritate babies skin. Colors don't fade out and turn out super soft. Would recommend if baby had sensitive skin.
Sandra M.
The only detergent I use for my baby’s sensitive skin. Leaves her tiny clothes smelling beautifully. It never disappoints. I’ve used it on my two daughters. It’s a little pricey, but it lasts quite a bit. Yes, I do recommend it!
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
To me this is the most gental product for your babies skin and people adults can use this as well for sensitive skin its a little more pricey but definitely worth the comfort .
Erica (.
N Scituate, RI
Dreft has been my go to baby detergent since before my son was born. He has extremely sensitive skin, and even though it has fragrance, he never ever gets a rash from it. It's a little more expensive than what I normally get for my own detergent, but they always offer $2 off coupons, and it lasts for a long time! I'm only on my 4th bottle and my son is 13 months old, and the 1st bottle was used to wash 6 crates of clothes donated to me. My husband and I absolutely love the smell, I joke that I'll still be using it on his clothes till he moves away for college some day!
julie G.
Eden, NY
Very dependable at cleanng the worst stains a baby can put on clothes .I love the smell.I the smell didnt stay long in the clothes.The  price is kinda high.I wonder if they make these in pods.lets face it when you have a baby your constantly doing laundry. Tossing in a few pods instead of measureing the detergent would save you a couple steps.
Irene G.
Review for: 50Oz, 32
My son is now two and ever since he was born he's had extremely sensitive skin, he'd get skin rashes out of nowhere all the time. His doctor was the one to suggest I washed all his clothes and bedding with Dreft and I love it! (although it's not the toughest on stains) its been gentle enough on his skin to never cause any irritation despite the fact that it's not entirely unscented which btw I think it's the best part ... I mean, who doesn't love that baby smell?
Robyn W.
Middle River, MD
Review for: 64
I just love the smell of my daughters clothes after washing them with this product. It really does get the clothes clean. The two down sides are 1) price. I so buy it when there is a coupon and cartwheel discount from Target and 2) I have to pre treat and scrub major spit up stains with breast milk. I tried other detergents too.
Jordan H.
Review for: Dreft Stage 2: Active Baby HEC Liquid Laundry Detergent 100 oz
As a first time mom, I was told this product was the best. And what I was told was right. The smell is AMAZING. I don't have to worry about my newborn being sensitive to any other detergent I would try because Dreft is safe for babies skin. I wouldn't go with any other brand.