BY DREFT #48 in Laundry Detergent

Dreft Stage 1: Newborn Liquid Detergent is specially made for newborn babies’ delicate skin. That’s why it’s the #1 pediatrician-recommended baby detergent and has been trusted by moms for over 80 years. So swaddle your newborn in fabric washed with Dreft’s hypoallergenic formula, designed to be tough on stains while still gentle on baby’s skin. The standard size 100 oz. container will keep you covered for 64 full loads. What's more, it's designed to work in both standard and high efficiency (HE) washing machines, so you can use Dreft products no matter what kind of washing machine you have.

Directions: Measure with Cap. Use more for heavily soiled loads. Start washer, add detergent, then add clothes.

Ingredients :

List: Ingredients include biodegradable surfactants (anionic and nonionic) and enzymes.

Warnings: Front label: CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT.  HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED.  SEE CAUTION ON BACK LABEL. Back Label: CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.  If swallowed, give a glassful of water.  Call a physician.  In case of eye contact, flush with water.

Gretchen W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A favorite for my little ones delicate laundry. I have used this product with both of my children and love the effective cleaning power that is delicate enough not to aggravate newborn skin. The gentle smell is heaven!
Cassandra B.
I like how it cleans my daughter's clothes, they always come out very clean and soft. I'm not too crazy about the smell, it smells like baby powder to me. I prefer a fresh smell.
Christina R.
Mission Viejo, CA
Dreft Liquid Laundry Detergent is ALL that I trust for my year old twins sensitive skin. I have used it for my babies from birth because I found it to be one of the only detergents that didn't cause my children's eczema to flare up. I really love the soft and sweet smell of this detergent as well.
Ashley G.
Anaheim, CA
Dreft has been my all time favorite to wash my daughters laundry. The scent is amazing just smells so clean and not harsh and it always takes out stains. We all know kids aren't clean so give it a try if you haven't already.
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love how gentle it is,it's the best baby soap it's great for sensitive baby skin and gets the job done,it's a little pricey but worth the money and doesn't harm my baby's skin,give it a try!
Stephanie O.
First of all, the sweet baby smell of this detergent is blissful. Beyond the scent though, the detergent works well and generally works to remove pre-treated stains. I've experienced no negative effects on the clothes I wash in Dreft detergent. The entire load comes out clean and smelling great.

I've used dreft through two babies, one of which has very sensitive skin. The detergent did not negatively effect the skin of either of my babies!

I've also used dreft through two different washing machines, one HE, one not. The detergent worked well in both machines.
Li'Andrea A.
Bethlehem, PA
My little one is over two years old, and I still like using this product for her clothing, linen, and anything else that is machine washable. It has a great scent to it, and not overpowering, but also makes the items come out super soft. It works wonders with stains, especially things you didn't think could come out of clothes. Very reasonsable in pricing and comes in many forms that's convenient.
Dana W.
Colfax , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this stuff! It smells absolutely amazing and so babyish. Like a fresh clean baby. My daughter fortunately enough hasn't had any issues with skin sensitivity but this being made specifically for babies is suppose to help prevent that for any babies that do! It's fair priced and lasts a while definitely recommend! Smells so amazing I like to even use it on my own clothes
Katie E.
Indianapolis, IN
The smell of this reminds me of my newborn baby. She's almost a year old but this smell it's the smell of figuring it all out. The smell of "hi I'm your new mommy and this is my first time folding tiny socks". I'm almost out of my last bottle from my baby shower. Bitter sweet but she's strong, healthy, and happy.
Maya R.
This soap is beyond awesome I love the smell of it and everything the pros is hat it washes the clothing good I'm never disappointed when using or purchasing this product I recommend it too everyone with children even for others with sinsitive skin