BY DREFT

Mari L.
Milwaukee
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So I have three children and I have used this product many different timesIt is very safe for babies it is very sensitive to anything my children all were born with eczema so this is a perfect product for you to use I recommend anyone using it that they go buy some more if they have any implants or small children you can purchase this at any Walmart
Wendy D.
Arnett
While this product cleans well and smells great I only used it because it was a gift. It did everything it should, including not irritating my child's skin. That being said it is a little expensive and I don't understand the purpose of  detergent just for baby, only makes since if you switch all laundry to this detergent. While it isn't a product I will buy or advise others to buy I am still giving it a good review because it does what it is supposed to do.
LEAR25680 PATRICIA T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like this soap. Not one of my favorites but as I always like to vary and try new things I tried one day and then I thought it is very good leaves the skin clean but not dry, instead it leaves the skin super hydrated. I really recommend it
Carrie P.
Knoxville, TN
I have super sensitive skin and most laundry detergents break my skin out. Dreft  is so mild that it's perfect for my skin. Don't the the word "sensitive" throw you off; Dreft is able to clean the toughest of stains and smells amazing too! I would recommend Dreft to anyone!
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a good brand to have if you have super sensitive skin. I dont favor as this brand is super expensive and as much as I would love to use it, little ones use a lot of clothes so I have to shy away and go for a less expensive brand to wash their clothes in.
Tina B.
Lemont Furnace, PA
I have 4 children and I only used this on the close they had as babies because it never made them break out in a rash. That was always a worry of mine when they was infants but not with dreft
Mayra F.
I use this product every day. It's a great quality! It is very useful and effective. My expectations are satisfied with this product This works great This is one of the mildest detergents you can get on the market. I had severe allergies for many years and could only wash my clothes in #Dreft. Now only used for delicate as under clothing and such garments because of the mild form of the real product it is on clothing, not only on the skin. If you have smaller or have reactions to fragrance or other chemicals in common products, then give an opportunity Dreft. You will be glad you did.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is one of the most gentle detergents you can get on the market. My mom had severe allergies for many years and she could only wash her clothes in #Dreft. Now she only uses it for delicates like under garments and such because of how gentle the actual product is on clothes, not just on skin. If you have little ones or have reactions to fragrance or other chemicals in common product, then give Dreft a try. You'll be glad you did.
Raianne A.
N Highlands, CA
When my baby was a younger I used this for her cloths all the time , It left the baby clothes soft clean and smelling nice. It took the dribble spots out after rubbing it before actually washing it. wasn't a;; that expensive and I only used for the babies cloths so it lasted.. I have sense told my nieces about it and now they use it.
Andrea O.
Waipahu, HI
When our son was a baby we first started using Dreft to wash his clothes and bedding. Clothes came out clean and not problems washing them. There was sometimes coupons in the paper as well so we'd try to watch out for those when it got time to buy more. Would definitely recommend using it for washing baby's items!