Dreft Powder Detergent uploaded by Shawna S.Dreft Powder Detergent uploaded by Shawna S.

Dreft Powder Detergent

Dreft gently cleans the fabrics of babyhood. Specially formulated to be gentle on baby's sensitive skin, Dreft has been trusted by moms for over 80 years and is the #1 pediatrician-recommended baby detergent. Gentle for baby. Trusted by mom. Recommended by Pediatricians.

How To Use:

Measure with Cap. Use more for heavily soiled loads. Start washer, add detergent, then add clothes.

Ingredients include biodegradable surfactants and enzymes.

• I've not used this detergent in years, is it still the best for w...1 Answers
Natalie B.
concord, CA
i LOVE this stuff its the old Ivory snow (i probably shouldn't say that so people don't buy it all up) it smells great. it keeps clothes clean and new, and its gentle for my kids. i use it on MY clothes as well! never going back to other detergents
Tina M.
Rio Grande City, TX
I used this detergent when my first born was born and I loved the smell of it. My baby's cloth's was so soft. It is perfect for new born's because it doesn't have too many harsh chemicals for babies. I thought it was a little expensive and out of budget for me but a good choice to go with as a new parent
Ruth Z.
My kids have very sensitive skin they get hives from things so I was recommended to use this and my kids are 5 and 3 now and have been using it since my 1st born. It small amazing and the smell stays which I love. They are a bit expensive but I have to use it it works great and lifts stains.
Kamrey B.
I use this for my baby sister because she's sensitive to most laundry care products. It's kind of expensive , but the outcome is very effective and you won't regret it. I feel like this is better than most products for babies. I would deffinatly recommend it.
Allie B.
Beech Bluff, TN
Love love love this product both of my daughter's have sensitive skin so this is the only brand I use for their laundry (clothes, sheets,comforters,hats, ect) it is a bit pricey but when it comes to things your children need you can't really price nothing.
Angela G.
Grand Island, NE
Although the price can be a bit hard when you have a new baby so can the amount of stains you'll find me your baby's laundry. I have had a lot of success throwing in laundry without stain remover and getting all the stains out with dreft
Ashley S.
Van Alstyne, TX
This is my favorite. My mom used to use it on my baby clothes now I use it for my baby. It gets everything clean and it's great for his sensitive skin. It's a little pricey but worth it for my son. I would recommend this a million times.
Rushaniya I.
It's the best baby detergent that I have ever used. It's allergy free and doesn't give any rashes. The smell is pretty good toooooooo. It's great quality for its price. I would recommend it for anyone. Great product good quality.
Laquinta L.
Thomasville, AL
I'm not that big of a fan of the smell. I used them when my baby was a newborn, but as soon as she hit 6 months I started using All. Much better and doesn't cost as much as this stuff. All in all not the best but not the worst.
Melissa M.
Smells good and got baby's clothes clean. Our son never had any skin reactions or irritation while we used Dreft and after he was approx 9mo we moved to Tide for his stuff and he still hasn't had a reaction of any kind.
Stephanie C.
I've not used this detergent in years, is it still the best for washing baby clothes/items in?