BY DREFT #21 in Stain Remover

Buy on buybuy ...
Danielle B.
gets all my set in stains out with one presoak and a pea size over the stain  and bam stain gone. just use it for yourself and see if u get results like me and its cheap and afforadable for the price. and its safe on clothes and yes i recommend it so buy
k i.
Omg I remember this well yes it's good I love the smell I recomes you the detergent too my mother used this when my baby sister was born and she used to wash her clothes with this and it would come out very smoooth and nice n I really love it n yea I recommend it
Amayrani L.
100% recommendable for stain remover. The cons is that I think it's a little expensive but it's worth it. Very effective with my little girl clothes. And take care on my girl skin and allergies. Like I said a little expensive but I recommend it.
Alicia C.
I love this pen it kept my infants clothes nice and clean i had no stains and  problems the con about this product was that it never really had alot in it and id have to go out and buy like 5 for the week
Vanessa J.
I got this to use for accidents since all moms know will happen eventually with a newborn/baby. At first I thought using the little pen and scrubbing wherever the stain was would work but I actually had to rinse either my daughters shirt or pants and at that point it's soaked and I have to change her entire outfit. Which to me defeat the purpose of having this in the first place. I don't know if I'm using it wrong; if any moms can give me tips but I didn't like it and it was super affordable anyways so I wasn't that disappointed.
Jaclyn S.
This product works good when you are out with the kids and they either a. Spit up or b. Spill food. I packed this in the diaper bag and if I saw a spot on the kids, I pulled this pen out and treated their clothes right away. My daughter was a spitter upper and it was nice to use this so her clothes wouldn't stain if I wasn't going to be home shortly to throw in the washer.
Amy F.
My sister first introduced me to this little guy. She bought it to use on her baby's clothes but found that it worked so good at removing his stains that she started using it on hers. I gave it a try and was really impressed, it works better than a lot of other stain removers and I know that since it is meant for babies that it is a lot more natural and safer as well!
Alex M.
I love these! I actually keep one in my car at all times. They are for babies, but I have sensitive skin so I use it on my clothing and it works great. I love the smell! It is a little pricey but for the quality you will not be disappointed or feel like you wasted your money. I would recommend this! For babies or otherwise!
Lindsey C.
I am writing this review for a review website and here is my review of it... I love this. It is very effective at getting stains out and keeps my baby's clothes smelling great. This product will not disappoint, and is very affordable. I would recommend it to all moms with young children.
Samantha S.
Jersey city
So as a mom I use nothing but drift products on my daughter Riley's things. As most of you know having a 1 year is VERY messy lol but this  has save some very nice dress shirts and pants from be destroyed by my baby girl definitely a must try I also sometimes use it on my son