BY DREFT

Dreft Multi Surface Cleaner - 22 oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lorrain A.
Lorrain A.
Revere , MA
Mega Parent Expert
Love love all there products I have been using this product since my kids were babies and I have 4 children... highly recommend it and it's  a must have for all babies.. leaves babies clothes nice and soft and the smell is light.. great on babies skin... it's a must have and I highly recommend it The best ever
Julie N.
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
Wow what a life saver! Having a kid is crazy since they stain everything! I keep drift in my car, house, and purse. The minute they stain something spray this and wash it. I can promise you the stain will be removed including poopoo stains.
Sydney K.
Sydney K.
Palm Beach Gardens
This product was absolutely amazing. I would recommend this to anyone! I'd say it's a personal favorite for my entire family! We always have it on hand and ready to go! We can't get enough! Everyone should get this.
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
San Jose, CA
I didn't even know this product existed. Now I have to check it out so I can give a proper review about this. If I get this it will have to be target. It's usually my one stop shop.
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
37037
Love the deed multi purpose cleaner. I can clean literally anything with it. Babies toys, high chair, counters and much more. Smells amazing would recommend to any new parent
Dulce H.
Dulce H.
Phoenix
Smells really good. Also very affordable && easy to use. Bought it at a local drug store. & also very safe for babies & their gentle Clothings & stuff
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Northridge, CA
I personally have an ongoing serious problem with my sinuses and nothing and I mean nothing helps me more then this product right here, affordable and works great
Kate T.
Kate T.
I can't imagine life without this now with two messy children this does wonders. I also use this on my own stains I get from time to time
Brianne K.
Brianne K.
Greendale, Wi
Such a great product if you have little o Es around! Not as harsh as other surface cleaners.
Shirley R.
Shirley R.
Bronx, NY
Just like every other multi cleaner just that it has a milder smell but it's ok