BY DREFT

Dreft liquid laundry detergent 75 oz see more...

• Has anyone experienced this with an HE washer? Does it react well?4 Answers
Dreft Liquid Laundry Detergent 75 oz
  • "Dreft is a great detergent for infants and people with sensitive skin or allergies." in 2 reviews
  • "Like all first time moms, I used this product because I thought I was suppose to." in 1 review
  • "I love this because a little but goes a long way and doesn't irritate." in 1 review
  • "It has no harsh chemicals, has a mild and pleasant smell, and gets baby's clothes clean while leaving them soft and fresh." in 1 review
  • "My baby's clothes are always clean, and I won't forget to mention how wonderful her clothes smell when I take them out of the dryer!" in 1 review
Taneesha H.
Lewiston
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love the scent and it was great for my baby's sensitive skin. The price was pretty high and we ended up switching to regular detergent (for sensitive skin) and ended up being okay. I feel like you pay more to get a "baby" product when the others are just as good. (I still recommend sensitive/non scented detergent for babies.)
Taylir W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How awesome is this product! It is made specifically for babies and their sensitive skin. This product is hypoallergenic so you can feel comfortable knowing that you babies skin will be safe and free of harmful chemicals. This product works well to remove even the toughest stains that a baby can leave behind. My pediatrician was the one who turned me on to this product and I absolutely love it! It also has a super nice smell that seems to last a very long time! It is pretty pricey but it is so worth it! I even use this to wash my clothes too!
Taylor H.
Roanoke
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Perfect for new born babies with sensitive skin. I’ve used this a 100’s of loads and haven’t had any problems. I do wish however, they would offer different smells because it is kind of bland. Overall great, a little pricey but worth it.
Chasity T.
Belden , MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I washed everything for my niece in this washing powder! I love the way it smells! It is kind of pricey especially for a baby! However I will continue to buy because nothing is this soft and gentle on her clothes!
Taylor K.
Conroe, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have been using dreft since our daughter was born. She has never had any skin irritations to any of her clothing, and dreft always gets her messy food stains out of her clothing. I will continue to buy.
Kay H.
This scent is addicting. I love how this makes my baby’s clothes smell. Does not have a reaction on her skin. Doesn’t not the really bad stains fully out - might require a wash or two.
Thania V.
This is a must have for people with babies. Its hypoalergenic and it smells like baby. It also helps when the baby stains clothes with the smell and the stain. Love it.
Kylee H.
Alexandria
This detergent cleans my daughters clothes so well. It removes stains so easily and her clothes always smell so fresh and clean with a small amount of detergent.
Alyssa R.
Denham Springs
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love Dreft! So gentle on both of my boys skin! It has a nice scent to it as well. Not to strong. But it is kind of pricey when it's not the best baby detergent. I would rather buy Purex Baby than this because they are similar. I would definitely recommend though!
Mariyah T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
After having my son, this was the first baby laundry detergent we tried. We loved it so much that we never even tried anything else. Super affordable and left his clothes incredibly soft!
Gabrielle M.
Haughton, LA
Has anyone experienced this with an HE washer? Does it react well?