BY DREFT #4 in Stain Remover

It’s true: stains prevent people from telling you how cute your baby is. That’s why Dreft Laundry Stain Remover has an advanced cleaning formula that can help lift stains and odors from infant and child clothing and fabrics, so your little cuties can look their super-cutest.

How To Use:

Turn nozzle on. Spray diectly onto stain, soaking fabric. Rub in. Wait 3-5 minutes. Wash with detergent in warmest water that fabric will accept.

Biodegradable surfactants and chelating agents. Contains no phosphorus.

• Do you use this on your regular laundry too? Or just the ...2 Answers
  • My baby has way too many explosions, and I don't want to ...3 Answers
  • How fast does this work? And how well on a score of 1-10,...2 Answers
Ariana S.
Adelanto , CA
Always keep Dreft Laundry stain remover on handy with my two kids one who is a toddler and constantly gets food and grass stains and my teenager who is in sports. I found myself using many brands never seemed to get the job done. Once I had my three year old toddler I found my self using more Dreft products due to how delicate her skin is any how I came across Dreft stain remover by accident tried it on my teenagers clothes and got all stains out without any struggle so I then tried my husbands and eventually the whole family’s I know stick strictly to Dreft stain remover for babies. always gets the job done and great price easily found at any store.
Patricia M.
Allentown, PA
This product worked amazing at taking all the stains out. The reason I'm only giving it 3 stars is because it smells terrible. If I have to spray a lot of my baby's clothes at one time the smell gives me a headache. I would only purchase this if I couldn't find the dappel stain remover.
Marissa M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this spray. I use it for milk spills, accidents from my son such as urine leaks or poop streaks [haha!! Mommys know what I'm talking about if you have a 2 year old!] and all other stains. I use this product daily and its very inexpensive. I highly reccomend this product.
Erika V.
Horizon City, TX
This is a must have product if you have little ones! This is magic in a bottle! My baby's clothes come out so beautiful. This can eliminate even the toughest of stains! Shout couldn't even keep up with this stain remover!
Whitney W.
This will get any stain out. I have found myself using it not only for baby products but the whole family. I love this for milk and food stains. I only buy this and continually repurchase this product. The smell is just like the detergent, which smells great and I know it is safe for my baby and kids!
Jasmine M.
Bronx, NY
ZWork wonder with the Dreft Stage 1: Newborn Liquid Detergent. Took away all of the baby made stain off even the tough stains were out I was very satisfied. Smells just like the detergent and isn’t expensive as the oxy clean baby stain remover, and it works as effectively. I would recommend this to every mom who’s child is as active and messy as mines. This is a must buy !!!!
Hannah C.
Oak Hill, WV
Gets all the stains, baby food and spit up out of my baby boy's clothes plus it keeps them smelling like a baby! ❤ I use this on my babys clothes on every stain EVERYTIME I wash them for it to work.
Kimberly S.
South Wales
This is the best stain remover. I am talking baby food carrots, which stain everytime, came out no problem. I didnt even have to do anything but spray spots let sit for a few minutes and wash. I swear clothes come out looking new! Formula spit up stains old stains this stuff works i use it on my clothes!
Alexis N.
Florissant
The best thing ever! I use this on my sons clothes whenever he has a blow out and it gets the stain right now ! It also smells really good too so that's also a plus!
Jessica B.
Definite must-have! Our little one spits up a lot and this product has saved nearly all of his laundry. The bottle lasts quite a bit longer than I expected. We just spray and let it sit overnight before washing. It doesn't get all stains completely out if you've let them sit too long before spraying.
Kaprice P.
San Antonio, TX
My baby has way too many explosions, and I don't want to use the regular stain remover. I use dreft detergent but been very curious as to whether or not this removes the stains completely?
Emily S.
Do you use this on your regular laundry too? Or just the baby’s?
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
How fast does this work? And how well on a score of 1-10, 10 being the best.
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
How fast does this work? And how well on a score of 1-10, 10 being the best.

Kohl's