Dreft Laundry Detergent uploaded by Kenya J.

BY DREFT

Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've been using this product for the past 6 years. For my son and now for my daughter. I love the light scent it leaves. I like the fact that it's cleans well and that its hypoallergenic. The product is worth the buy because it lasts a long time.
Howard E.
I use this on my clothes to help them last longer and stay softer.I love the scent and how it makes my clothes feel.It isn't for grease or sports clothing , but for t-shirts and delicates it does great.I love how soft it makes my favorite jeans.
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
good detergent to use for baby with sensitive skins especially when they are first born and to avoid any harsh chemicals. personally i wasnt a huge fan of it cause it never seemed to get out stains especially formula which would dirty every outfit right away
Lyssa Angelica A.
Hanford, CA
We've been using this since my first born came. At firt my husband and I did't like rhe scent but after our first wash it turned out mild and fresh smelling. Will definitely repurchase especially this new bigger size to save more money
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
There's nothing like the smell of dreft to bring back the new baby memories! It's safe on their sensitive skin and I love the way it smells! I wash my blankets and sheets in dreft to skip out on fabric softener and it's a great trick!
Michellene F.
San Diego, CA
This is my go-to detergent for all my delicate items.  I no longer have babes in the house I do however have sensistive skin of my own to worry about.  All my undergarments get laundered with this.  To me, it is very afforable and I would recommend this to anyone with any sort of skin allergy to detergents.
Morgan S.
Newark, OH
Best detergent for babies! Works for sensitive skin and adult skin. Switched to this detergent alone for everyone's laundry. Cleans well and has a mild smell, a little pricey but well worth the price. Would recommend to anyone.
Jessica M.
Orlando, FL
I have been using dreft for more than a year now with my daughter and I couldn't be happier with this product. My daughter has really sensitive skin and this product has never caused her clothes to irritate her skin.
Joanna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is the best detergent hands down. It was my number one choice when i had my daughter. I dont know why i stopped using it when she got older. Might have to start using it again. I love the baby smell. Nostalgia
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Huge bottle lasts a long time! Only a little is needed and I've used it through two cousins and no skin issues! Smells great and reliable. Affordable from Walmart and a must have for even the older kids with skin sensitivity.