BY DREFT

Rachael T.
Oroville, CA
I used Dreft for my own babies who are now 10 and 4. I always get a bottle of Dreft for any baby shower I go to. I love the light, sweet scent.
christina h.
Used this for my son when he was a newborn and it was good but expensive. We used tide free and gentle and it did just as good and was cheaper
Agnes I.
This product not only cleans babies clothes great even with all the stains, but makes it soft and keeps it like new even with several washing.
Shular B.
Fayetteville, NC
Smells amazing and is still gentle for baby's sensitive skin. Gets most baby food stains out as long as they haven't been sitting a while.
Sharon M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this, hate the cost.... My husband's has sensitive skin so this is great for him. I also loved it four the kids when they were babies.
Jennifer P.
Kingsville, TX
I love this baby laundry soap!! I used it on all my daughters clothes when she was a baby! Smells so good & fresh! Very gentle on clothes
Kayla M.
Ocean Springs, MS
I love dreft baby detergent. It leaves my daughter's clothes smelling good for a long time. & Gets the spit up stains out in one wash.
Caitlin M.
Caldwell, ID
Mmmm smells sooo good, unfortunately I am usually too cheap to buy it. But its the best smelling detergent for a newborn babes clothes.
christina d.
Keansburg , NJ
It helps my daughter with her allergies. Great for even when they are older. Great, it is very effective The only con is it exspensive.
viviana m.
Torrance, CA
It greatt i love the smell tha lives in my bb clothes ..its so soft. And it it leaves them clean its great for babys clothes ...