BY DREFT

Kayleigh W.
Roanoke, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love dreft!!!! It is a bit on the pricey side but worth it. Delicate on baby skin but still has an amazing smell just like a new baby haha I still use this for my 2 year old because of the smell !!!
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
Must have if you have little ones! Keeps there clothes super clean but is very gentle on their delicate skin. The bigger container is great with the spout to make it easy to pour and it lasts forever!
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
Best detergent for baby's clothes. I am a nanny and use this detergent on the child's clothes every week. This leaves the clothes with the classic baby scent that is so fresh, clean, and sweet.
Melissa R.
Best detergent ive used. Lasted until my son was 9 months. Light fresh baby scent. Scent is not overpowering. My son never got an allergic reaction from it. Leaves clothes clean and fresh.
Tanya D.
Love this! I used it with all 3 of my babies and still use it for my youngest (9m) works great and is gentle on clothes and it smells just like fresh out of the bath baby.. cant beat it!
Caitlynn L.
Toms River, NJ
Dreft detergent is one of the safest most gentle soap out there for infants. With such a wonderfuly fresh scent, you're going to start using it for everyone in your families washes.
Rachel M.
Cranston, RI
I'm a first time mom and freaked out when my kid started breaking out in a rash from my old laundry detergent. My friend told me to use dreft and I never looked back. Keeps the clothes clean and keeps my baby's skin rash free!
Nikki D.
Citronelle, AL
I never used dreft until I had my baby boy! The smell is amazing. It gets those hard stains out of his clothes. It's very effective. It is a little expensive, but it's worth it. I definitely recommend every mother to buy!
cody l.
New Hampton, IA
Pricey product but only thing to use with sensitive skin or if you are allergic to strong scents. Other fragrance free brands still irritate my skin. This one never does and still cleans well.
ashley m.
Florence, SC
Dreft is good laundry soap to use for newborn as well as up to any age. Great for sensitive skin or if you don't like fragrance in your laundry soap. I would recommend this to everyone.