BY DREFT

Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
This gets any stain out at all! It's great for when you have a baby and have formula or spit up stains but it's also great for adult clothes to take out any stain imaginable. The only drawback is the price, but for this new larger price you're getting a great deal!
Howard E.
I use this on my clothes to help them last longer and stay softer.I love the scent and how it makes my clothes feel.It isn't for grease or sports clothing , but for t-shirts and delicates it does great.I love how soft it makes my favorite jeans.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've been using this product for the past 6 years. For my son and now for my daughter. I love the light scent it leaves. I like the fact that it's cleans well and that its hypoallergenic. The product is worth the buy because it lasts a long time.
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
good detergent to use for baby with sensitive skins especially when they are first born and to avoid any harsh chemicals. personally i wasnt a huge fan of it cause it never seemed to get out stains especially formula which would dirty every outfit right away
Lyssa Angelica A.
Hanford, CA
We've been using this since my first born came. At firt my husband and I did't like rhe scent but after our first wash it turned out mild and fresh smelling. Will definitely repurchase especially this new bigger size to save more money
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Huge bottle lasts a long time! Only a little is needed and I've used it through two cousins and no skin issues! Smells great and reliable. Affordable from Walmart and a must have for even the older kids with skin sensitivity.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
This is the greatest so put babies I have bought a pole my kids the concert is it's fake or fragrance free and it's very effective it gets the clothes very clean it's affordable and I would definitely recommend it
Rashanae P.
I don't just use dreft for baby clothes. It's also great for my bed sheets and intimates. Especially if your skin is sensitive, dreft is a great brand to use for you laundry. I recommend everyone to try it.
Bailey T.
Howell, MI
Although dreft is great for anyone with sensitive skin (not just babies) I wouldn't recommend buying it. I don't feel it's worth the extra money.
Any brand soap that's just non scented works just as good!
Lindsey J.
Grand Island, NE
This bigger size is great. I don't use too much of the product though or it is too overpowering. It is not harsh on your skin which I love. I use it on my children's clothing as well as blankets & towels.