Dreft Laundry Detergent uploaded by Kenya J.

BY DREFT #95 in Laundry Detergent

Bini S.
Dallas, TX
I use this product for my baby clothes and I am simply in love with its frangance. Make me cuddle up with my baby more. :).  I am using this product since my baby's was born. It is affordable. I will keep using this for my baby clothes. Good thing is my baby is sensitive skin and it has not given him any rash or anything like that so I will use this one for my baby.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
I used this for my family's kids when we all get together that way they go home with clean clothes for the kids. I did however try this on my clothes and it left them superrrrrrr soft and I continue to use this for my ultra soft blankets and socks!
Morgan P.
Bakersfield, CA
I love seedy it is the only laundry detergent I will use on my babies clothing! I still use it for my two year old! It smells amazing, it just smells like new babies! The price point is pretty good as well. I would totally recommend this to people who have babies and small children with sensitive skin
Tessa M.
Morgantown, WV
It does not break me out in hives or annoying rashes like some others do. The scent could be better but hey, it does the job. I do not think it is any more or less cost effective and it would definitely not be worth the money if there is a sale and coupons for something else. It's average.
Elizabeth A.
Cambridge, MA
I have been using this since My son was born , originally I got this as a baby shower gift but ever since my first try of this product I re buy. Effective on all baby items from blankets to baby socks. Leaves clothes smelling lovely and lasting freshness.
Kelsey G.
I love this laundry detergent! My daughter tends to be a messy eater and Dreft never fails to get all of the stains out! It's surprisingly affordable, which is great because I am doing WAY more laundry than I used to. I definitely recommend this to all moms. It is a lifesaver!
Roxanne M.
Keeps the babies soft and clean with a great natural smell.    Good for anyone with sensitive skin or allergies.  As as you get to whole food and tomoto based products, you will need to get  soaker product leak Shout to help get out the Staines before washing.
Linda M.
Corinth, NY
Loved using Dreft when my son was a baby. This gentle formula did not agitate my baby's delicate skin. His clothes always came out clean and smelling, baby fresh! A little more costly than some other detergents but worth it for the quality of this brand.
Kimberly C.
Suffolk County
I love drift it's very soft and sensitive for my newborns skin,it is the only thing I use for her laundry and highly recommend other parents to use it as well it is a little pricey but i find coupons that put it in my price range so I have no complaints
Katlynne T.
Newport News, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love love love the smell of this detergent for my daughters clothes. The only complaint i have is with this big container it makes a mess and leaks. I also wish it was a little less expensive but i will continue to purchase this for my daughter.

back