Dreft Laundry Detergent uploaded by Kenya J.

BY DREFT

Buy on Amazon
Yuliya V.
Jamison, PA
This was a great product that I purchased when my kids were just born to wash all of their clothing. I thought it was a great detergent. However, when I compare it to Tide free and clear I can't say that I see huge difference. The cost of dreft is definitely on the high end. At this point my kids are 3 and 1.5 so I just prefer tide free and clear as I use that for everyone and not special to just them. I did find it to last a while too so perhaps the cost is not a huge concern. I just don't like to have a lot of different stuff and if I can use one for all then that's what I will opt in for.
Sarah H.
I would definately recommend Dreft to any brand new mothers for their new borns. As a new mom i was always worried about all the frangrances the other detergents held in their product and who knows what else so i chose Dreft as it was highly recommended around our area. I use this product for my little one who now is 2 and her clothes still smell like a newborn baby. I love the smell and the great quality as it makes her clothes smell wonderful and keeps them baby soft. The pricing is a little on the high side but totally worth it for my little angel.
Marjorie Q.
reading, PA
I buy this to wash my baby's clothes and I live by it. His clothes come out so clean and smelling amazing. I wouldn't use any other detergent to wash my son's clothes. As soon as I see that im running low i go and restock up on it lol. It's affordable and just perfect. I recommend all moms to go out and get this for their babies clothes. You do not need fabric softener or anything. I just love this baby detergent.
Brooke W.
Spokane
When I have been pregnant and preparing for our babies I always look forward to washing their clothes, blankets, and my clothes as well in dreft. The smell is so wonderful and it's a clean product. The downside is that it is more expensive than other detergents so I usually just use this while my babies are newborns. But I love it!
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have bought this for my new baby boy that we are expecting this year. I started to wash some clothes of his and it smells so good. The clothes came out clean and fresh. I recommend dreft for any new moms or mamas to be. You can always find coupons for this product and most stores carry this product.
Bini S.
Dallas, TX
I use this product for my baby clothes and I am simply in love with its frangance. Make me cuddle up with my baby more. :).  I am using this product since my baby's was born. It is affordable. I will keep using this for my baby clothes. Good thing is my baby is sensitive skin and it has not given him any rash or anything like that so I will use this one for my baby.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
I used this for my family's kids when we all get together that way they go home with clean clothes for the kids. I did however try this on my clothes and it left them superrrrrrr soft and I continue to use this for my ultra soft blankets and socks!
Morgan P.
Bakersfield, CA
I love seedy it is the only laundry detergent I will use on my babies clothing! I still use it for my two year old! It smells amazing, it just smells like new babies! The price point is pretty good as well. I would totally recommend this to people who have babies and small children with sensitive skin
Tessa M.
Morgantown, WV
It does not break me out in hives or annoying rashes like some others do. The scent could be better but hey, it does the job. I do not think it is any more or less cost effective and it would definitely not be worth the money if there is a sale and coupons for something else. It's average.
Elizabeth A.
Cambridge, MA
I have been using this since My son was born , originally I got this as a baby shower gift but ever since my first try of this product I re buy. Effective on all baby items from blankets to baby socks. Leaves clothes smelling lovely and lasting freshness.