BY DREFT

Julia K.
Decatur
I love that this won't break my babies or my sensitive skin out! By far the best detergent I've found!!!!
Carin D.
Winston Salem, NC
Love this product because my kids have sensitive skin and it leaves the clothes clean and a soft scent.
Lupita S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I used this detergent for both my kids for their newborn clothes. Only brand I trust for baby clothes
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this one & the smell is amazing , it leaves the clothes clean. N the smell lasts a while too.
Katie D.
This is the only detergent I've used for washing my babies clothes. Very safe, and smells fantastic.
Kristin T.
Fort Riley, KS
I seem to always be washing my daughters clothes so this is perfect. It lasted me a whole 5 months!!
Ivette F.
Tallahassee, FL
Love this baby detergent. It is gentle and cleans clothes well, leaving a yummy baby fresh scent.
kavy a.
Allen, TX
This smells so amazing!!! It's very gentle on your babies clothing and keeps them really clean!
Jillian A.
This was great for my baby! It was so gentle on his clothes and I absolutely love the smell!
Crysta G.
Fayetteville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Would definitely recommend, I use it for cloth diapers and it's so gentle on all the fabrics.