Dreft Laundry Detergent uploaded by Kenya J.

BY DREFT

Buy on Amazon
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I have always loved this laundry soap. Even before i had my children. The smell is just amazing. That fresh baby scent. Oh i love it. But after i had kids i fell in love all over again. I dont have any thing bad to say about it. It works amazing. Takes out every stain. Smells great obviously. Its like a clear color so it won't leave marks on the clothes of you dump it right on them. And it has never made my kids or any kids i know get a rash. Its a little pricey but worth it to keep your baby clothes looking like new.
Nataliya M.
Boca Raton
Been using since my son was born, originally bought for the gentle effect. Really enjoy the subtle scent this detergent provides. Feel the price is compatible with leading brands- definitely would recommend.
Crystal B.
Philadelphia , PA
This was the only detergent o used on my daughters clothes until she was about 8. It seemed every other detergent irritated her skin and eczema. After getting sick of buying different detergents I just went back to Dreft because that one worked and was scent free!.. it’s on the pricey side but it’s worth not having a irritated kid
Rachel N.
Ramsey, NJ
The BEST if you have overly sensitive skin like I do. My mom let me know this is what she used when I was a baby/toddler and I tried it out again and my clothes are no longer itchy... amazing
Stephanie M.
I used this soap to wash my daughters clothes from newborn to atleast 5 yrs old. I love how clean it left her clothes with no heavy fragrances. It was a good price for its performance. I always recommend Dreft detergent to all my friends and family.
Cindy B.
Van Buren, AR
i know this is for babies but sometimes i use it on my clothes. it smells amazing and i feel like it leaves clothes smelling so good! my nephews used to use this stuff when they were babies and i fell in love with it. i recommend this soooo much!
Jenny G.
forest city
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dreft has always been one of my most trusted baby brands. As one of the more affordable baby laundry washes, this larger size offers the most Loads of laundry for your money. Plus you always get that light, signature baby scent!
Brittany O.
Aiken
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love baby smell! Love anything from this company! Works well and gets the job done. Not too pricey and I would say it is worth the buy compared to other brands. I would recommend this product to others. I repurchase this product often as well. Product goes a long way.
Madi N.
columbus, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this product. I’m not one who goes for chemical free products. I need to smell the clean. This product gets the job done for me. I don’t have to worry about things still being dirty after I use this product.
Alex M.
Mobile, AL
I love how clean my clothes after using this. It's so easy to find and has a great price. Also, I've never had any skin breakouts from this amazing stuff which is awesome because I tend to have sensitive skin.