BY DREFT

Dreft® is a specially formulated detergent that rinses out thoroughly, leaving clothes soft next to a baby's skin. Dreft has been the No. 1 choice of pediatricians for years. For 70 years, Dreft® has been the leading baby laundry detergent. Specially formulated for the unique needs of baby items, Dreft rinses thoroughly, leaving virtually no residue on baby's clothes. It does not contain harsh chemicals, which may be irritating next to baby's tender skin. And Dreft does not harm or diminish the flame resistance of children's sleepwear. see more...

Jessica V.
Palmdale, CA
Continuously used this for my little one especially since his skin is very sensitive. My favorite thing about this detergent would hands down be the scent. Just smelling this stuff makes me reminisce on when my son was an infant. It is a bit pricey though compared to other brands.
member-6f57b221f
Anaheim, CA
Dreft is the only product I use to wash my baby's clothes. The smell is beautiful and I automatically think of my newborn when I smell it. It leaves the clothes feeling soft and not dull. It definitely gets into the stains also since my baby has had some mishaps. You know, baby stuff. It's such a great product I highly recommend it. It's the only detergent I use for her clothes.
Destiny B.
Lakeland, FL
I use this for my baby and it’s great. He doesn’t breakout perfect for sensitive skin. Makes all his blankets, clothing etc smell just like a babies clothes should smell. Love this product... only con is it is expensive. Be prepared to spend a little penny on this stuff.
Elizabeth H.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
I love dreft. It cleans well and make me feel like everything washed in it smells like new baby. I use it on my sons sheets and his clothes. My daughter is unfortunately allergic to it. I honestly think all new moms or moms of young ones should use dreft.
Ana Paula P.
Fitchburg
I LOVE Dreft. I’ve used it throughout my daughters first year and it leaves her clothes super clean and smelling SO good. I think it’s a bit pricey compared to other baby detergents in the market but it’s definitely worth it.
Alexa D.
Washington, DC
Honestly Dreft is the only laundry detergent I would ever use. The smell id great, it leaves my clothes soft and doesn't mess with my families sensitive skin. I have two kids under the age of 3 and my son has a skin sensitivity, so this product is the perfect family detergent. Although it is pricey, thats why I had to find an alternative but I would recommend this detergent to anyone with a skin sensitivity.
Trysta A.
Dover, PA
This brand of detergent was requested to us when we had our baby and we will never switch back, it’s gentle on her skin and it smells really good too, you get what you pay for! 10/10 recommend this product.
Sky A.
Bronx
Purchased this online at Target. Very affordable for the amount of product you receive. I absolutely love this detergent it is the only Brand I have ever used on my son. This detergent gets out almost every tough stain and leaves clothes smelling great. I would definitely recommend Dreft High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent
Amanda M.
Las vegas, NV
I am absolutly obsessed woth how this detergent smells (yes im such a mom saying that) but it smells so good. It washes my households clothes perfectly leaving our clothes feeling soft and renewed and giving them that amazing scent that lasts!!! My fiance and children are allergic to most brands but this one is safe and sensitive for them.
Edie G.
I love this detergent! It’s keeps my babies clothes smelling nice and fresh. It smells just like a baby and everyone always compliments my 9 month old daughter when they hold her because she smells just like a newborn still. I would recommend this to any expecting or current parents!
Vanessa A.
Federal way , WA
Does this have fragrance ? my baby is allergic to fragrance but I want something that doesn't leave the clothing smelling like poop.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
Is this THE baby laundry detergent to have, or is it overrated in your opinion?
Thania B.
Is this The best detergent for my baby's clothes. Anyone else had problems with it?
Olivia S.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this? It is pretty pricey everywhere I check.
Diana V.
Pasco, WA
Who ealse Just lives this detergent and the smell ?