BY DREFT #82 in Laundry Detergent

Dreft® is a specially formulated detergent that rinses out thoroughly, leaving clothes soft next to a baby's skin. Dreft has been the No. 1 choice of pediatricians for years. For 70 years, Dreft® has been the leading baby laundry detergent. Specially formulated for the unique needs of baby items, Dreft rinses thoroughly, leaving virtually no residue on baby's clothes. It does not contain harsh chemicals, which may be irritating next to baby's tender skin. And Dreft does not harm or diminish the flame resistance of children's sleepwear. see more...

Buy on Target*
Somer A.
The only detergent that i use on all of my baby clothes. The smell of Dreft is so good. It will not only get your babies clothes clean it will make everything smell so good. Its a little pricey if your not use to the High efficiency liquid but i assure you its a need!
member-6f57b221f
Anaheim, CA
Dreft is the only product I use to wash my baby's clothes. The smell is beautiful and I automatically think of my newborn when I smell it. It leaves the clothes feeling soft and not dull. It definitely gets into the stains also since my baby has had some mishaps. You know, baby stuff. It's such a great product I highly recommend it. It's the only detergent I use for her clothes.
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
I use this for my baby and it’s great. He doesn’t breakout perfect for sensitive skin. Makes all his blankets, clothing etc smell just like a babies clothes should smell. Love this product... only con is it is expensive. Be prepared to spend a little penny on this stuff.
Dora J C.
Montgomery, AL
Dreft liquid is the only clothes detergent I can use. I’m allergic to all other liquid & powder detergent. It has absolutely no scent, no dyes, no irritants. It also doesn’t bleach out or lighten my dark colors. I wear a lot of blacks, dark blues and dark purples. It doesn’t fade them out too fast like some other brands. It last a long time too. You don’t have to use a whole cap in your HE washer. It is an amazing product for a sensitive skinned adult or a newborn infant.
Ana Paula P.
Fitchburg
I LOVE Dreft. I’ve used it throughout my daughters first year and it leaves her clothes super clean and smelling SO good. I think it’s a bit pricey compared to other baby detergents in the market but it’s definitely worth it.
Chasity C.
richmond
Draft is my all time favorite when it comes to washing my baby’s clothes! Her clothes always smell so good after being washed and they comes so clean. I would recommend dreft to everyone with little ones.
Kelsey K.
El Paso
This product smells great and does an amazing job. I love how my apartment smells after and it cleans great. I love all of their products. I need to know things are clean and this product does it. Perfect smell it removes so many set in stains and i love it
Trysta A.
Dover, PA
This brand of detergent was requested to us when we had our baby and we will never switch back, it’s gentle on her skin and it smells really good too, you get what you pay for! 10/10 recommend this product.
Sky A.
Bronx
Purchased this online at Target. Very affordable for the amount of product you receive. I absolutely love this detergent it is the only Brand I have ever used on my son. This detergent gets out almost every tough stain and leaves clothes smelling great. I would definitely recommend Dreft High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent
Amanda M.
Las vegas, NV
I am absolutly obsessed woth how this detergent smells (yes im such a mom saying that) but it smells so good. It washes my households clothes perfectly leaving our clothes feeling soft and renewed and giving them that amazing scent that lasts!!! My fiance and children are allergic to most brands but this one is safe and sensitive for them.
Vanessa A.
Federal way , WA
Does this have fragrance ? my baby is allergic to fragrance but I want something that doesn't leave the clothing smelling like poop.
Kassandra F.
S Portland , ME
Is this THE baby laundry detergent to have, or is it overrated in your opinion?
Thania B.
Is this The best detergent for my baby's clothes. Anyone else had problems with it?
Olivia S.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this? It is pretty pricey everywhere I check.
Diana V.
Pasco, WA
Who ealse Just lives this detergent and the smell ?