BY DREFT

Dreft® is a specially formulated detergent that rinses out thoroughly, leaving clothes soft next to a baby's skin. Dreft has been the No. 1 choice of pediatricians for years. For 70 years, Dreft® has been the leading baby laundry detergent. Specially formulated for the unique needs of baby items, Dreft rinses thoroughly, leaving virtually no residue on baby's clothes. It does not contain harsh chemicals, which may be irritating next to baby's tender skin. And Dreft does not harm or diminish the flame resistance of children's sleepwear. see more...

Somer A.
The only detergent that i use on all of my baby clothes. The smell of Dreft is so good. It will not only get your babies clothes clean it will make everything smell so good. Its a little pricey if your not use to the High efficiency liquid but i assure you its a need!
Sky A.
Bronx
Purchased this online at Target. Very affordable for the amount of product you receive. I absolutely love this detergent it is the only Brand I have ever used on my son. This detergent gets out almost every tough stain and leaves clothes smelling great. I would definitely recommend Dreft High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent
Amanda M.
Las Vegas, NV
I am absolutly obsessed woth how this detergent smells (yes im such a mom saying that) but it smells so good. It washes my households clothes perfectly leaving our clothes feeling soft and renewed and giving them that amazing scent that lasts!!! My fiance and children are allergic to most brands but this one is safe and sensitive for them.
member-6f57b221f
Anaheim, CA
Dreft is the only product I use to wash my baby's clothes. The smell is beautiful and I automatically think of my newborn when I smell it. It leaves the clothes feeling soft and not dull. It definitely gets into the stains also since my baby has had some mishaps. You know, baby stuff. It's such a great product I highly recommend it. It's the only detergent I use for her clothes.
Dora J C.
Montgomery, AL
Dreft liquid is the only clothes detergent I can use. I’m allergic to all other liquid & powder detergent. It has absolutely no scent, no dyes, no irritants. It also doesn’t bleach out or lighten my dark colors. I wear a lot of blacks, dark blues and dark purples. It doesn’t fade them out too fast like some other brands. It last a long time too. You don’t have to use a whole cap in your HE washer. It is an amazing product for a sensitive skinned adult or a newborn infant.
Joanne W.
If you can get this stuff on sale it is worth it, however most of the time it is overpriced when other brands sell a baby formula for 75 percent the price of this. However you can’t beat the amazing smell
Tiffanie K.
Las Vegas
We wash all things In drift! It’s amazing specially with our little princess having eczema!
It smells amazing but can be a bit pricey!
I certainly think it’s worth the buy!
We love this laundry soap
Kristen W.
Grand Blanc, MI
Love this laundry detergent. Smells so good. Cleans my babies clothes very well! A little pricey but worth it. Have used it for all 3 of my sons first 1-2 years of life. I do recommend!
Vanessa |.
Since before my daughter was born I washed all of her clothing, blankets, and bedding with Dreft detergent. I love the smell, the softened in which in leaves the clothing, and that it’s hypoallergenic for baby. She’s almost 2 years old, and I still wash her clothing with Dreft. I definitely recommend this detergent for parents.
Edie G.
I love this detergent! It’s keeps my babies clothes smelling nice and fresh. It smells just like a baby and everyone always compliments my 9 month old daughter when they hold her because she smells just like a newborn still. I would recommend this to any expecting or current parents!
vanessa a.
Federal way, WA
Does this have fragrance ? my baby is allergic to fragrance but I want something that doesn't leave the clothing smelling like poop.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
Is this THE baby laundry detergent to have, or is it overrated in your opinion?
Thania B.
Is this The best detergent for my baby's clothes. Anyone else had problems with it?
Olivia S.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this? It is pretty pricey everywhere I check.
Diana V.
Pasco, WA
Who ealse Just lives this detergent and the smell ?