BY DREFT

Specially formulated for the unique needs of baby items, Dreft has been helping mothers clean baby clothes for over 75 years, and with a gentle clean, Dreft is the baby laundry detergent brand most recommended by pediatricians. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
member-6f57b221f
Anaheim, CA
Dreft is the only product I use to wash my baby's clothes. The smell is beautiful and I automatically think of my newborn when I smell it. It leaves the clothes feeling soft and not dull. It definitely gets into the stains also since my baby has had some mishaps. You know, baby stuff. It's such a great product I highly recommend it. It's the only detergent I use for her clothes.
Allison J.
Pine Island
I have an HE washing machine, and so being able to utilize this detergent in my machine was great! I love this detergent's ability to get out stains on my children's clothing, and the pleasant scent it leaves behind without being too overpowering.
Molly K.
Conway , AR
This product is simply amazing!! It smells like heaven and makes laundry even a little fun to do. Your baby will be wrapped in pure love. The detergent is gentle on all delicate baby clothes and easy on their sensitive skin.
Joanne W.
If you can get this stuff on sale it is worth it, however most of the time it is overpriced when other brands sell a baby formula for 75 percent the price of this. However you can’t beat the amazing smell
Vanessa |.
Since before my daughter was born I washed all of her clothing, blankets, and bedding with Dreft detergent. I love the smell, the softened in which in leaves the clothing, and that it’s hypoallergenic for baby. She’s almost 2 years old, and I still wash her clothing with Dreft. I definitely recommend this detergent for parents.
Jenessa S.
['Ronks', 'PA'], PA
I love how gentle this is on little baby clothes but the SMELL will forever be my favorite part of this detergent. Once I started using it on my baby's laundry, I couldn't stop because I missed the smell! It's also comforting knowing that there aren't as many icky chemicals in it.
Carla S.
sioux city, IA
Love this is use this for my baby since she was born cleans food stains and leaves her cloths smelling like a baby does has an amazing scent and long lasting ill probably still be using this until she goes to collage ! Somtimes I even use it on my cloths .
Reyna Q.
Laredo, TX
My number one detergent for my babies clothes. Not only does it leave my kids clothes smelling amazing it also leaves it feeling so soft and gentle. It is worth every buck . I recommend it to all my mommy friends every time.
denise g.
Los Angeles, CA
The smell is amazing!
Leaves my baby clothes really soft I love everything about it.
The only thing is that it's really expensive it last a while but it's still expensive.
I would recommend it
Coushatta D.
Bolingbrook, IL
I'm addicted to how Dreft smells I'm a fanatic about after laundry smells. This is the only smell I can invision when I think about babies and how their clothes smell. I remember my mom using this in my little brother's clothes when I was young and I have used it on my oldest two children's clothes and sticking with tradition I will be using on my third child's (5•30•17) clothing as well. I choose Dreft for more than the smell though, I have witnessed first hand the superior stain removing power it has. Moms know how the little ones are stain magnets and I have had stain catastrophes on clothes I knew were ruined and were beyond help, but it was Dreft to the rescue. I also want to add that I've had some "mom doesn't want to sort these clothes" moments where I just threw all the clothes in together and I've never had a problem with colors bleeding and ruining any of the other clothes even the whites. I recommend this to everyone and even gift it at baby showers.
Diana V.
Pasco, WA
Who ealse Just lives this detergent and the smell ?
Christina G.
I know this product is recommended for up to 1 yrs of age but would it do anything if I use this detergent for my 3 yr old? Both him and my daughter have been having a really bad sensitivity to all types of detergents and even softeners. Would this one be recommended to use on both of their clothes?