BY DREFT #87 in Laundry Detergent

Specially formulated for the unique needs of baby items, Dreft has been helping mothers clean baby clothes for over 75 years, and with a gentle clean, Dreft is the baby laundry detergent brand most recommended by pediatricians. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Kellianne W.
Seedy kept my kids' clothes clean while also keeping their sensitive skin clear. We never had a reaction to the detergent. I buy it in a large container because it lasts so long. If you use the smallest required amount you still get clothes that smell great, clean outfits, and can make sure the detergent lasts a long time. Great at removing "baby"'stains too.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
I buy this kinda almost always because my skin is so sensitive that I break out from otheRs. I buy the unscented. It stinks not having the nice clean smell but stinks even more breaking out in rashes! I've never had an issue w. This brand and can usually find some coupons to help bring down the price
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Love it. Not just for my kids but for myself. I have sensitive skin. I've tried a lot of things. So I got tired of trying and started using their detergent for me as well. I'm happy I don't always have to look for 3 different detergents all the time. And it's a #mycultclassics
Pam W.
Decatur, AL
Dreft is not just for babies in my house. I used Dreft when the boys were babies, but continue to use Dreft to get out tough stains in our white baseball pants. YES it works GREAT on big boy stains as well!! I recommend this for your babies laundry of ALL ages!! Love my Dreft!
Gioconda C.
My second favorite baby detergent but it is my most favorite in scent! Love how all my babies' clothes smell when they come out of the wash. Works great gets the stains out. Definitely the most affordable of all baby detergents. Recommend this to any mom!
Jessica D.
Lafayette, LA
Love this baby detergent! I love the fragrance of it! My daughter has sensitive skin and it is just right for her! It gets all of the hard stains out of her clothes as well. It is reasonably priced especially if you buy in bulk at your local Sam's Club.
Karyn D.
I love this scent I love the packaging it's very expensive however it's for babies and for their sensitive skin. I sniff my children clothes after I wash them. It's gentle on their clothes but get the dirt out. I sometimes use this for my white clothes.
Olga Janeth O.
Dreft is the best laundry detergent for baby clothes, one of the pros is that it is so gentle and its scent stays for so long, it is more on the expensive side but is totally recommend this, it's hypoallergenic and it cleans all the stains so good!
Lyndsay D.
I love this smell of the detergent. It makes my sons clothes smell so great for such a long time and I admit that sometimes I even wash my sheets in it. It has also been great for my sons sensitive skin and we have had no issues with breakouts.
Alyssa B.
Newnan
I started using this when I had my baby a year and a half ago. I haven't stopped since. I love that it doesn't have a bunch of added stuff going on to my child's skin. It keeps out clothes fresh even without all the added things.
Diana V.
Pasco, WA
Who ealse Just lives this detergent and the smell ?
Christina G.
I know this product is recommended for up to 1 yrs of age but would it do anything if I use this detergent for my 3 yr old? Both him and my daughter have been having a really bad sensitivity to all types of detergents and even softeners. Would this one be recommended to use on both of their clothes?