Dreft HE Liquid Detergent uploaded by Trang D.Dreft HE Liquid Detergent uploaded by keren a.

BY DREFT

#1 Choice of Pediatricians 2x Ultra Dreft, a clean you can trust for babies 0-18 months. Specially formulated for the unique needs of baby items, Dreft has been helping mothers clean baby clothes for over 75 years with a gentle clean, and is the most recommended baby laundry detergent by pediatricians. Gentle for Baby. Trusted by Mom. Specially Formulated for High Efficiency Machines. 32 Loads* Bottle made from 25% or more post-consumer recycled plastic. see more...

• Has anyone used this along with another sensitive... Be the first to answer!
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy this? It is pretty pricey ever...3 Answers
  • Is this THE baby laundry detergent to have, or is it overrated in...6 Answers
Dreft HE Liquid Detergent
  • "My son has very sensitive skin so this detergent is perfect, and it's something that we have used on pretty much all of his clothes" in 10 reviews
Amber t.
Cape May, NJ
Before my kids were born I washed all of their clothes and blankets with draft. I still wash their clothes in it. I even wash my own blankets with it. It's easy on their sensitive skin and it smells amazing. I remember my mom using it with my younger siblings clothing too. It's more exciting now because they have an entire line of laundry products.
Brina H.
Mega Parent Expert
It smells AMAZING, like a soft baby powder scent. It's expensive, but worth it. It works well, didn't cause any fading or leave any residue in clothing. It also lifted formula stains around the neck/chest area of my child's clothing when washed PROMPTLY. I also loved the DREFT wipes and spray surface sanitizer.
Hali H.
Although I wish it was all natural like the rest of the products I use for me and my children, I have to keep repurchasing because dreft has a monopoly on that baby smell everyone knows and loves. It smells absolutely amazing, if it weren't so expensive I'd wash my clothes in it as well!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
This soap is to gentle. It doesn't clean very well. Stains and nasty stuff is left on clothing. It's also expensive. I use Arm and Hammer Free and Clear on my son's clothing. It works great and doesn't irritate his skin. Also much less expensive than Dreft. Dreft is a waste of money.
Ashley W.
Dreft provides a fresh, light scent to my little one's clothes and bedding--and keeps them smelling good even when they are tucked away in the drawer. The varies stages available now also help to reduce stains for my "active toddler".
Catherine K.
I have extremely sensitive skin and I can't use a lot of normal detergents because of this, but Dreft is amazing. It has a powdery smell but it's not overpowering. I really love it, but the only downside is how expensive it is.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
This was an essential in my home especially for an infant with sensitive skin. I received a sample in my baby registry bag and have not stopped using it. It doesn't irritate my daughters skin and cleans her clothes very well.
Peyton V.
Weaverville, NC
I use this to wash my daughters clothes in the smell is sooo amazing. She is getting a little older and I still use it on her clothes. it smells so good. It is very affordable. If you have a baby you need to get this.
Meagan A.
This is my favorite smell as soon as it comes out of the dryer but once it has set in a wooden drawer it makes the funkiest smell eve! I have a love hate relationship with it but it's the best for babies!!
Jamesa L.
Mega Parent Expert
Draft is great for the newborn baby. It has a great soft clean smell just perfect blend for that new baby. It's perfectly priced like most leading detergents.
vanessa a.
Federal way, WA
Does this have fragrance ? my baby is allergic to fragrance but I want something that doesn't leave the clothing smelling like poop.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
Mega Parent Expert
Is this THE baby laundry detergent to have, or is it overrated in your opinion?
Olivia S.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this? It is pretty pricey everywhere I check.
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
Can I wash cloth diapers in Dreft?
Jessee S.
Delaware, OH
Has anyone used this along with another sensitive detergent? How do you think they compare?