Dreft HE Liquid Detergent uploaded by Trang D.Dreft HE Liquid Detergent uploaded by keren a.

BY DREFT

#1 Choice of Pediatricians 2x Ultra Dreft, a clean you can trust for babies 0-18 months. Specially formulated for the unique needs of baby items, Dreft has been helping mothers clean baby clothes for over 75 years with a gentle clean, and is the most recommended baby laundry detergent by pediatricians. Gentle for Baby. Trusted by Mom. Specially Formulated for High Efficiency Machines. 32 Loads* Bottle made from 25% or more post-consumer recycled plastic. see more...

• Has anyone used this along with another sensitive... Be the first to answer!
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy this? It is pretty pricey ever...3 Answers
  • Is this THE baby laundry detergent to have, or is it overrated in...6 Answers
Dreft HE Liquid Detergent
  • "My son has very sensitive skin so this detergent is perfect, and it's something that we have used on pretty much all of his clothes" in 10 reviews
Josey K.
Parkland, FL
Dreft is a very good detergent. I used it when my kids where newborns. My son had eczema and my daughter had a very sensitive skin, and we never had a problem with using Dreft!! I highly recommend it!
Marta R.
Green Bay
When my baby was firstborn I was always scared to wash her clothes with everyone else's and hard detergent such as tied so I was glad to have this as an option to wash her clothes separately.
Jessica M.
Princeton, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like it alright. Its not the best with stains. For my neice and nephew i just use tide or all free and clear so there are no dyes but it gets rid of the stains and smells good too
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
I LOVE this scent. Only one grocery store in my area carries this specific product, but I went ahead and bought this as an add-on purchase in case I didn't get to that specific grocery store. As an add-on, Amazon's price is comparable to my local store. Regardless, I love this fragrance and have been using it in virtually all of my laundry loads. I totally disagree with the reviewer who wished it had less of a fragrance. It's a lovely scent and I wouldn't want to use it if it didn't impart enough of the fragrance in the first place. This product is great for your bath towels, bedding, and your outer clothing. I don't have a baby nor young children. I love it just for myself!
Aimeeh L.
First thing I noticed about Dreft was its super pleasant smell. It is some kind of a fresh, flowery powder scent, but it did not stay on the clothes after wash. I also like it that it is usable for both HE and non-HE washing machines. I could say that it is at par with other laundry detergents I have used before. Considering that it is plant-based, it is still efficient yet gentle on washing baby clothes. This is a great option especially for infant clothes, because you would be certain that it is washed thoroughly and gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Cheryl W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The pur touch is wonderful for my little one's clothes including her no scratch mits and her tiny hats! It's plant based so I don't have to worry about any allergens or sensitivities. I also like that it has an active baby version and in wash scent booster to continue taking care of my daughter as she grows!
Haley A.
Terre Haute, IN
Used this for my newborn sons clothes and it worked amazing , it's a little pricey but i loved it because i didn't have to worry about him having allergies ! and it smells so good! highly recommend to mommas who worry about stuff like i do! have a wonderful day
Peyton V.
Weaverville, NC
I use this to wash my daughters clothes in the smell is sooo amazing. She is getting a little older and I still use it on her clothes. it smells so good. It is very affordable. If you have a baby you need to get this.
Angela O.
Chula Vista, CA
Best baby detergent in my opinion. We've used this and ALL.. I like Dreft. Has never broken my daughter's skin out. It's affordable. Can be found almost anywhere such as Target, Walmart, Toys R Us.. definitely recommend to try, plus it smells SOOOOOO good. Not strong smelling just that yummy baby smell.
Brianna B.
Norfolk, NE
I received a sample of this in the mail and couldn't wait to try it! I'm currently pregnant but I just wanted to try it out before I would go out and buy it and I was really impressed. Made clothes super soft and had a light very pleasant scent. Definitely will be purchasing this in the near future!
vanessa a.
Federal way, WA
Does this have fragrance ? my baby is allergic to fragrance but I want something that doesn't leave the clothing smelling like poop.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is this THE baby laundry detergent to have, or is it overrated in your opinion?
Olivia S.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this? It is pretty pricey everywhere I check.
Jessee S.
Delaware, OH
Has anyone used this along with another sensitive detergent? How do you think they compare?
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
Can I wash cloth diapers in Dreft?