Dreft Gentle Clean Multi Surface Spray uploaded by erica q.Dreft Gentle Clean Multi Surface Spray uploaded by Talissa G.

BY DREFT

Dreft Gentle Clean Multi-Surface Spray is formulated to effectively clean the surfaces your child touches, which means pretty much everything. Everywhere. All the time. Like toys, glass, counters and super-expensive things they shouldn’t touch but do anyway.

How To Use:

Turn sprayer nozzle on. Spray 6-8 inches from surface. Let stand for 60 seconds. Wipe clean.

Purified water, cleaning agents, ethanol (from corn) fragrance.

Buy on Amazon
Jessica B.
Great product to have on hand for general disinfecting. Works really well on toys, highchair, stroller, etc. Wipes away clean and doesn't leave a residue. Would definitely recommend!
Christian P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Dreft is a super clean and gentle product that is safe for out littles with even the most sensitive of skin. It has a great smell that smells just like a clean baby! I was so in shock at how strongly it smells! I will definitely recommend this product to others it is amazing! I trust this company with my sons skin and would hope that it will be amazing for others to use also!
Emily B.
Olean, NY
I love this laundry soap ot is so delicate and helps with those stubborn poopy stains! It smells like a newborn !! I used it with all my children...and still using it today!! It cleans my daughters clothes and they keep their scent for a long time. I highly recommend dreft especially for newborns with sensitive skin.
Lenora a.
Greenwood, FL
This is hands down the best spot remover out there! Being in a household with 3 boys i use this on every load!!! This saves my family so much money every month since the stains come out and I don't have to buy new clothes regularly. Hands down one of the most used products in my house.
Courtney S.
Ames
Can not say enough about this wonderful product. I had my concerns it was going to work as well as I need for the breast milk that gets on our newborns shirts and onesies..... But it works wonders and for baby's it wonderful for her sensitive skin. We would recomend.
Chris W.
Des Plaines, IL
I started using Dreft products before I had my daughter last fall. I like that it's kid/baby friendly. It has a softer scent that isn't too overpowering and it's not as harsh as other cleaners. I use this on my daughter's high chair, her room (changing table) and on her toys.
David S.
I use this for lots of stuff: toys, high chair, dining table, countertop, stainless steel, faucets, mirrors, cell phone, etc. I think the alcohol in it makes it dry fast so it doesn't leave residue or steaks.
Dominique L.
Williston , ND
When my new born was born we breastfeed him. But when I started work my family gave him formula which cause him to throw up often. His clothes smelled abc had stains. I use this the spray to set his clothes and the stains came out and smelled great.
Julie N.
Fountain Vly, CA
Wow what a life saver! Having a kid is crazy since they stain everything! I keep drift in my car, house, and purse. The minute they stain something spray this and wash it. I can promise you the stain will be removed including poopoo stains.
Catie N.
Statesboro, GA
The first time i got this it was gifted to me at a baby shower. It kept her clothes so soft, i never had a problem with her breaking out. It was well worth the money and i love the long lasting scent. It is truly amazing. Must have