Dreft Gentle Clean Multi Surface Spray uploaded by erica q.Dreft Gentle Clean Multi Surface Spray uploaded by Talissa G.

BY DREFT

Dreft Gentle Clean Multi-Surface Spray is formulated to effectively clean the surfaces your child touches, which means pretty much everything. Everywhere. All the time. Like toys, glass, counters and super-expensive things they shouldn’t touch but do anyway.

How To Use:

Turn sprayer nozzle on. Spray 6-8 inches from surface. Let stand for 60 seconds. Wipe clean.

Purified water, cleaning agents, ethanol (from corn) fragrance.

Christian P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Dreft is a super clean and gentle product that is safe for out littles with even the most sensitive of skin. It has a great smell that smells just like a clean baby! I was so in shock at how strongly it smells! I will definitely recommend this product to others it is amazing! I trust this company with my sons skin and would hope that it will be amazing for others to use also!
Dominique L.
Williston , ND
When my new born was born we breastfeed him. But when I started work my family gave him formula which cause him to throw up often. His clothes smelled abc had stains. I use this the spray to set his clothes and the stains came out and smelled great.
Cheyenne M.
McCordsville, IN
Works wonders. Although some stains are tough and refuse to come out, the Dreft stain remover does a great job of getting the rest. Babies can be very messy so I'm glad I have this on hand after spaghetti night!
Kaylin R.
Taylor, AL
I trust dreft for all my cleaning needs around my baby! I love the smell and usually get it from Walmart or babies r us. I feel like it's a good value and not to pricey!
Lorrain A.
Revere, MA
Love love love this spray.. I have use it for all 4 of my children. All my friends use it I have recommended it to them and they absolutely love it as well... they say and I say leaves babies clothes nice and soft. It works extremely well..I highly recommend it...
Jessica S.
Scottsboro, AL
I absolutely love this product! I have been gifted it for every baby shower I've had (3!) and have loved this product! I haven't personally bought any yet but this stuff is seriously the best stain fighter, without any elbow grease involved! If it didn't work the first time spray it again and throw it back in the wash. Even my clothes!
Emily B.
Olean, NY
I love this laundry soap ot is so delicate and helps with those stubborn poopy stains! It smells like a newborn !! I used it with all my children...and still using it today!! It cleans my daughters clothes and they keep their scent for a long time. I highly recommend dreft especially for newborns with sensitive skin.
Lenora a.
This is hands down the best spot remover out there! Being in a household with 3 boys i use this on every load!!! This saves my family so much money every month since the stains come out and I don't have to buy new clothes regularly. Hands down one of the most used products in my house.
Charrie Lanette C.
Union city , CA
I love the smell of Dreft! It makes me keep the scent of baby in the household. We buy the surface cleaner to clean my sons toys as well as high chair and his countertops of his tables. I think I will always use dreft even when he's already old. I just love the smell of baby.
Liliana H.
Sevierville, TN
I'm kind of tore about this one, I know that Dreft is an amazing brand for washing the baby clothes, and I still use it for my toddler, but this thing does not work to remove stains, it smells good, is gentle and everything, but it does not work for what it's purpose is.