Dreft Fabric Refresher & Odor Eliminator uploaded by Codie A.Dreft Fabric Refresher & Odor Eliminator uploaded by Morenike K.Dreft Fabric Refresher & Odor Eliminator uploaded by Jackie E.

BY DREFT #32 in Cleanup & Odor Control

Babies. Easy on the eyes, not so much on the nose sometimes. Dreft Fabric Refresher & Odor Eliminator helps get the stink out of fabric, carpet and upholstery often left behind by baby messes.

How To Use:

Turn nozzle on. Spray a light mist evenly on fabric.

Water, alcohol, odor neutralizers, fragrance.

Jade K.
Fort Drum , NY
I first tried this when my daughter was born instead of febreze. I love the smell it's a light scent which makes it perfect for freshening up your house with a little one. I bought this with gift cards at toys r us but I believe it costs about $3 something which may seem expensive but they last a long time. I've had this bottle a year now. Definitely worth giving a try!4
Adisa R.
Louisville
I am obsess with draft. I used it with all 3 of my kids. I love the smell and how soft it keeps the clothes even without ading fabric softener. I would definitely recommended to anyone that has kids and their kids have sensitive skin. It really helped with my sons eczema problems
Masiel H.
Sleepy Hollow , NY
Perfect! Just what I was looking for. So glad dreft has this product because I didn't want to have to use febreeze on my baby's stuff. Great baby scent and great way to refresh the smell of any room. I spray it on the stroller, blankets etc. Definitely recommend
Codie A.
Whiteland, IN
I have a 2 month old and I use this to refresh my furniture and I LOVE it! It has a soft baby smell to it, and its not a bad price. I would recommend this to someone with kids especially! Great product!
Kendra M.
Syracuse, IN
I love the refresher spray because it smells fabulous! Keeps babies clothes smelling clean, and washed all day! It is very helpful, because we all know babies have that "baby smell"! And it's such an affordable price for the product. I definitely recommend!
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
I sprayed this around the nursery before my baby was born so that my dogs could get uses to the smell of a baby... Not I use it to cover up the sour milk smell because he spits up everywhere....
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
I love it. Forget febreeze.this smells great. Who doesn't live the smell of babies. I spray this after laundry and after cooking. I don't like the smell of food on my clothes. Also in my closets where my coats are. I shouldn't have to wash something that's already cleaned and waiting to be worn in winter. So I spray some of this to have it smelling nice. Will recommend to everyone not just ppl with children
Cori S.
Commerce, CA
Love the scent!!! I spray it on my sons curtains when I open up the windows to refresh his room, as well as his clean blankets to add that fresh and clean baby smell!
Morgan B.
Northport
This stuff is amazing and great priced it has an amazing smell and is totally safe around all little ones .it deff does the job super pleased with this product .I promise you will not regret buying this product it's they only one I use around my kids because I know it's safe
kaitlyn m.
Everett
I used this product almost everyday of my life. I have 3 small children in my home. Pros are it's smells amazing. Very effective in keeping the home smelling clean. Very afforable. For parents with children. I recommend it because it's safe for all our little ones

back