Dreft Fabric Refresher & Odor Eliminator uploaded by Morenike K.Dreft Fabric Refresher & Odor Eliminator uploaded by Jackie E.

Dreft Fabric Refresher & Odor Eliminator

Babies. Easy on the eyes, not so much on the nose sometimes. Dreft Fabric Refresher & Odor Eliminator helps get the stink out of fabric, carpet and upholstery often left behind by baby messes.

How To Use:

Turn nozzle on. Spray a light mist evenly on fabric.

Water, alcohol, odor neutralizers, fragrance.

Buy on buybuy ...
Jade K.
Fort Drum , NY
I first tried this when my daughter was born instead of febreze. I love the smell it's a light scent which makes it perfect for freshening up your house with a little one. I bought this with gift cards at toys r us but I believe it costs about $3 something which may seem expensive but they last a long time. I've had this bottle a year now. Definitely worth giving a try!4
Masiel H.
Sleepy Hollow , NY
Perfect! Just what I was looking for. So glad dreft has this product because I didn't want to have to use febreeze on my baby's stuff. Great baby scent and great way to refresh the smell of any room. I spray it on the stroller, blankets etc. Definitely recommend
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
I love it. Forget febreeze.this smells great. Who doesn't live the smell of babies. I spray this after laundry and after cooking. I don't like the smell of food on my clothes. Also in my closets where my coats are. I shouldn't have to wash something that's already cleaned and waiting to be worn in winter. So I spray some of this to have it smelling nice. Will recommend to everyone not just ppl with children
Jenny The V.
Lanham, MD
This is one of my favorite baby products! Smells wonderfull and I use it almost everyday around my baby's room. This is defenetly a must have For mommys. Try it and you'll love it and is also a fair price For such an usefull product.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
The spray smells so so amazing I use on so much in our house to help it smells good. It reminds you of baby lotion I can’t get enough of it.
Kat D.
This stuff is so amazing it helps on my baby’s stuff all the time! I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have this
Jackie E.
This is the most brilliant invention ever! Who doesn't love the smell of baby laundry soap?! Now you can smell it all the time and freshen your fabric furniture.