Dreft Fabric Refresher - 16.9 oz - 1 ct. uploaded by Codie A.

BY DREFT

Dreft Fabric Refresher Babies. Easy on the eyes, not so much on the nose sometimes. Dreft Fabric Refresher & Odor Eliminator helps get the stink out of fabric, carpet and upholstery often left behind by baby messes. Features: Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.5 x 10 inches Product Weight: 1 pounds see more...

Lorrain A.
Lorrain A.
Revere, MA
Love love all there products I have been using this product since my kids were babies and I have 4 children... highly recommend it and it's  a must have for all babies.. leaves babies clothes nice and soft and the smell is light.. great on babies skin... it's a must have and I highly recommend it ... excellent product
Adisa R.
Adisa R.
Louisville
I am obsess with draft. I used it with all 3 of my kids. I love the smell and how soft it keeps the clothes even without ading fabric softener. I would definitely recommended to anyone that has kids and their kids have sensitive skin. It really helped with my sons eczema problems
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Northport
This stuff is amazing and great priced it has an amazing smell and is totally safe around all little ones .it deff does the job super pleased with this product .I promise you will not regret buying this product it's they only one I use around my kids because I know it's safe
Kristina N.
Kristina N.
Marshall, MI
Obsessed with the smell of this. Doesn't take much to freshen up the clothes. The scent isn't too overpowering to where it would be harsh for your baby. As a new mom I enjoy dreft products quite a bit. It's a bit expensive but if you geT it at a grocery store it's cheaper
kaitlyn m.
kaitlyn m.
Everett
I used this product almost everyday of my life. I have 3 small children in my home. Pros are it's smells amazing. Very effective in keeping the home smelling clean. Very afforable. For parents with children. I recommend it because it's safe for all our little ones
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
I love the refresher spray because it smells fabulous! Keeps babies clothes smelling clean, and washed all day! It is very helpful, because we all know babies have that "baby smell"! And it's such an affordable price for the product. I definitely recommend!
Allison B.
Allison B.
My children have very sensitive skin. So I had to find something sensitive for there skin plus them get very clean. Dreft made there clothing so soft and smell good. I'd recommend this to any parent it's not very pricey either
Yasmina R.
Yasmina R.
Tampa . Florida
Me encanta porque le deja una fragancia a la ropa como a bebé. Y lo mejor de todo es que no se esfuma tan rápidamente. También la uso en las sabanas después de colocarlas y dejo q se seque y me gusta que quedan frescas
Codie A.
Codie A.
Whiteland , IN
I have a 2 month old and I use this to refresh my furniture and I LOVE it! It has a soft baby smell to it, and its not a bad price. I would recommend this to someone with kids especially! Great product!
Suzy V.
Suzy V.
Kingsville
Absolutely love smelling my newborn baby all over my house. My only con is it needs to last longer. This is effective as far as the smell but disappointing that it doesn't last long.