Dreft Blissfuls In-Wash Scent Booster

Dreft Blissfuls In-Wash Scent Booster gives you more of that baby fresh scent you love. Use Dreft Blissfuls in any load of laundry for lasting freshness that you can enjoy with every wiggle and tickle of baby’s fabrics. Your child is only a baby for one y

Has anyone with a water efficient washer struggled with these dissolving correctly?
Okay, I'm obsessed with newborn baby smell and just want to know if once you wash your clothes with [product:dreft-blissful-in-wash-scent-booster-195-oz] if the smell stays on the clothes?
How would you describe the smell? Is it like a floral scent?
Start your review of Dreft Blissfuls In-Wash Scent Booster!
Madera, CA
I liked the way it made my daughter's clothes smelled gave it a little something more which was amazing. Honestly the packing was great I loved the way it came with a handle and easy to close package got a couple loads out of it. Perfect for any age group which is a bonus in my house.
Cuyahoga Falls
Love being able to use dreft beads and have my laundry smell like baby soap without having to use the soap.
Bronx, NY
This is one of my favorite because is gentle smell like Baby also don't stain my clothes and the beads dissolve
West Hartford, CT
I use this for my daughter laundry since day one. She's almost 2 now so the baby scent is gone but this dreft scent alway make me think shes still a baby. Its affordable and i dont waste a lot of products
Bear, DE
I am so super sensitive to fragrances. I noticed that regular fragranced laundry detergents were triggering migraines for me so I switched to clean and clear detergents. Well when I had my daughter I was gifted dreft, I loved the detergent, it smelled so good and didn’t trigger migraines for me. The only downside is the detergent is so expensive so now I use the Blissful in-wash scent boosters in my wash. Honestly I’m obsessed with the scent but WARNING you may randomly get baby fever 😅
Jersey City, NJ
Dreft Blissfuls In-Wash Scent Booster uploaded by Erika C.
Purchased at: Target
Just started using this product and I will say that at first I was scared to use it but instead I love it leaves my baby’s clothes smelling amazing [product:dreft-blissful-in-wash-scent-booster:-19.5-oz]
Homestead, FL
Muy buen producto me encanta efectivo y muy bueno. Es 100% recomendable muy bueno es
Love this scent buster, it makes clothes soft enough and smell nice. I use it for my baby clothes and mine too.
Charlotte, NC
Started using these scent boosters after I stopped using the Dreft laundry detergent for my daughter’s clothes. I loveeee the baby fresh scent of Dreft so I still wanted it on her clothes. Plus I like that I can add a scent to her laundry without aggravating her eczema. This scent lasts for a longggg time as well!
Steelville, MO
These scent boosters are heaven in a little pink bead! If you love the way babies smell, you NEED to add these to your laundry! I use them on my cloth diaper laundry, and when my diapers come out of the laundry I pretty much always have to bury my face in the clean poop catchers to sniff them, it's that good. I've tried other scent boosters, and they're alright, but Dreft is the best!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lake Wales, FL
il y a 7 mois
Shanelle C. il y a 6 mois
I use it on my son’s clothes and they smell just like it.