Dreft Blissfuls In-Wash Scent Booster

Dreft Blissfuls In-Wash Scent Booster gives you more of that baby fresh scent you love. Use Dreft Blissfuls in any load of laundry for lasting freshness that you can enjoy with every wiggle and tickle of baby’s fabrics. Your child is only a baby for one year, but Dreft Blissfuls allows you to bring back that amazing baby scent (and all those memories) whenever you want.

Has anyone with a water efficient washer struggled with these dissolving correctly?
Okay, I'm obsessed with newborn baby smell and just want to know if once you wash your clothes with [product:dreft-blissful-in-wash-scent-booster-195-oz] if the smell stays on the clothes?
How would you describe the smell? Is it like a floral scent?
Start your review of Dreft Blissfuls In-Wash Scent Booster!
Erica L.
My oldest found Dreft Blissfuls In-Wash Scent Booster in Target as we were picking up more Dreft Stage 1: Newborn Liquid Detergent. It is a little pricey but it smells wonderful & keeps the clothes smelling amazing, it's so strong that the drawers & closet continues to smell wonderful. I wish they had this year's ago when I first started using their brand laundry soap & spray.
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
I liked the way it made my daughter's clothes smelled gave it a little something more which was amazing. Honestly the packing was great I loved the way it came with a handle and easy to close package got a couple loads out of it. Perfect for any age group which is a bonus in my house.
Elizabeth A.
Cuyahoga Falls
Love being able to use dreft beads and have my laundry smell like baby soap without having to use the soap.
Hilda Matilda R.
Bronx, NY
This is one of my favorite because is gentle smell like Baby also don't stain my clothes and the beads dissolve
Dorothy C.
Bear, DE
I am so super sensitive to fragrances. I noticed that regular fragranced laundry detergents were triggering migraines for me so I switched to clean and clear detergents. Well when I had my daughter I was gifted dreft, I loved the detergent, it smelled so good and didn’t trigger migraines for me. The only downside is the detergent is so expensive so now I use the Blissful in-wash scent boosters in my wash. Honestly I’m obsessed with the scent but WARNING you may randomly get baby fever 😅
Thanh B.
West Hartford, CT
I use this for my daughter laundry since day one. She's almost 2 now so the baby scent is gone but this dreft scent alway make me think shes still a baby. Its affordable and i dont waste a lot of products
Erika C.
Jersey City, NJ
Dreft Blissfuls In-Wash Scent Booster uploaded by Erika C.
Purchased at: Target
Just started using this product and I will say that at first I was scared to use it but instead I love it leaves my baby’s clothes smelling amazing [product:dreft-blissful-in-wash-scent-booster:-19.5-oz]
Carla L.
Purchased at: Walmart
These Dreft scent beads are BOMB! If you like the smell of babies/baby powder, pick these up! I don’t even have a baby and I won’t be without these. I use them when I’m laundering my bed sheets and comforters. Also, I sweep some up into my vacuum every time I change the bag. When I run the vacuum, it leaves my whole house smelling fresh like baby powder!
Michelle R.
Homestead, FL
Muy buen producto me encanta efectivo y muy bueno. Es 100% recomendable muy bueno es
Asmita A.
Love this scent buster, it makes clothes soft enough and smell nice. I use it for my baby clothes and mine too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cheyenne A.
Lake Wales, FL
il y a 9 mois
Shanelle C. il y a 7 mois
I use it on my son’s clothes and they smell just like it.