BY DREFT #3 in Laundry Scent Booster

Dreft Blissfuls In-wash Scent Booster Gives You More Of That Baby Fresh Scent You Love. Use Dreft Blissfuls In Any Load Of Laundry For Lasting Freshness That You Can Enjoy With Every Wiggle And Tickle Of Baby’s Fabrics. Your Child Is Only A Baby For One Year, But Dreft Blissfuls Allows You To Bring Back That Amazing Baby Scent (And All Those Memories) Whenever You Want.

Ingredient:

Polyethylene Glycol, Fragrance, Dye

Usage Instructions:

Shake A Little Or A Lot Into The Cap, Toss Into The Washer At The Beginning Of The Wash, Enjoy The Lasting Fresh Scent.

Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Review for: 13.2 oz more...
I liked the way it made my daughter's clothes smelled gave it a little something more which was amazing. Honestly the packing was great I loved the way it came with a handle and easy to close package got a couple loads out of it. Perfect for any age group which is a bonus in my house.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Ericalane B.
Long Beach, CA
My sister lives by thus product. It's the only thing she will use. She usually buys 5-8 at a time and pairs them with coupons. I once didn't believe how amazing they make your clothes smell until she put my load of clothes to the test and wow was I surprised. Great job Dreft.  Dreft Blissful In-Wash Scent Booster: 19.5 oz
Marcy C.
HUNTERSVILLE, NC
Everyone loves the scent of baby clothes.  This gives my girls clothes a little extra "baby fresh" scent.  It's a nice addition since I don't use fabric softener sheets with their clothes yet. And the scent lingers too.  Family members have made comments on the smell way after their clothes have been washed.
Bre J.
Maysville , OK
Review for: 13.2 oz more...
I love this Dreft scent booster it works really well and helps make my daughter’s clothes and blankets smell great and the scent lasts twice as long. I would definitely recommend to everyone. I usually find this at Walmart or Target.
Amy H.
Holden, MA
I absolutely LOVE the smell of dreft!

If it came in a perfume I would buy it for myself!

I’m so obsessed with the scent beads that I leave little mason jars full of the beads around my house so the whole house smells like Dreft!! ;)

And my babies blankets always smell like baby! (Even my 9 year olds!!)
Devery L.
ogden , UT
I bought these to throw into my baby’s laundry and it made the biggest difference with how his clothes were coming out. They seriously smell like heaven. A little goes a long way. I’ve started to use them in my own laundry too!! Definitely worth it! Everyone needs these in their laundry.
Michelle M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
It was a nice option to get these for my son’s clothes to smell good longer. I’ve been using the Downy Scent Boosters for years so it was nice to give these a try. I only bought them once though. I went through baby and go through toddler laundry so fast I don’t even notice.
Michelle L.
Miramar, FL
I use this will a scent free detergent and my clothes and my kids’ clothes smell like baby. It’s delicious. It smells so light but strong at the same time. People notice it when I go out and always ask what detergent I use. They are always so shocked to find out it Dreft!
Shaylee M.
Review for: 19.5 oz more...
These smell amazingggg! They're really strong so you only have to use a little. I feel like they make my clothes softer? I'm not sure if this is supposed to work as a fabric softener too but I love it. I can't use anything else cause my daughter's sensitive to other stuff.
Aubrianna r.
Has anyone else tried this product as an air freshener?
Kristina A.
Flint, MI
Is this product really worth the price?
Shandell H.
Central City
Does anyone recommend this item? I’m looking for first hand opinions on it.
Brianna S.
How much product should I use to have a lasting smell on bed sheets? For someone that has tried it please.