Dreft Baby Original Scent Powder Detergent uploaded by Shawna S.Dreft Baby Original Scent Powder Detergent uploaded by Shawna S.

BY DREFT

Dreft gently cleans the fabrics of babyhood. Specially formulated to be gentle on baby's sensitive skin, Dreft has been trusted by moms for over 80 years and is the #1 pediatrician-recommended baby detergent. Gentle for baby. Trusted by mom. Recommended by Pediatricians.

How To Use:

Measure with Cap. Use more for heavily soiled loads. Start washer, add detergent, then add clothes.

Ingredients include biodegradable surfactants and enzymes.

• I've not used this detergent in years, is it still the best for w...1 Answers
Lindy-Shannon W.
Old town, FL
My baby’s both have sensitive skin. Did very good with them, I would recommend it to those whose children have sensitive skin. Not always affordable but I do what I need to for my babies and we always have it.
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
I love this product I recently switched from tide to this when I had my baby and baby skin is very sensitive. It works great for stains considering how many accidents my baby has haha but works wonders!
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
This is good also, but I prefer the liquid brand. I feel like I don't get the same amount , and I have to put more for it to feel n smell like it does when I use the liquid.
Samantha R.
Brooksville, FL
I used this religiously when my daughter was born, and I always swore by it. My daughter had sensitive skin when she was younger and this never made her break out.
Jennifer B.
Sophia, NC
This laundry detergent is sooooo good for washing babies clothes. It gives them a gentle baby powder smell and is so gentle on their gentle skin. Its a little more pricey however overall it's a good deal for fresh smelling baby clothes that is gentle on their skin.
Natalie B.
concord, CA
i LOVE this stuff its the old Ivory snow (i probably shouldn't say that so people don't buy it all up) it smells great. it keeps clothes clean and new, and its gentle for my kids. i use it on MY clothes as well! never going back to other detergents
Tina M.
Rio Grande City, TX
I used this detergent when my first born was born and I loved the smell of it. My baby's cloth's was so soft. It is perfect for new born's because it doesn't have too many harsh chemicals for babies. I thought it was a little expensive and out of budget for me but a good choice to go with as a new parent
Lorrain A.
Revere, MA
All 4 of my children I have washed all there clothes with this amazing product... I am absolutely obsessed and awesome. Leaves my children's clothes soft and smelling amazing... I highly recommend this product to everyone... especially if your going to be a mom... Love this stuff for my babies
Ruth Z.
My kids have very sensitive skin they get hives from things so I was recommended to use this and my kids are 5 and 3 now and have been using it since my 1st born. It small amazing and the smell stays which I love. They are a bit expensive but I have to use it it works great and lifts stains.
Nadia S.
Farmington, IA
This was the only thing I used on my babies clothes when they were infants. It didn't fade their clothes and it even got stains out of them as well and it was safe to use on their sensitive delicate skin
Stephanie C.
I've not used this detergent in years, is it still the best for washing baby clothes/items in?