BY DREFT #71 in Laundry Detergent

Taudy M.
Peoria, AZ
I absolutely love this product. It not only smells good but you put it on stains and it takes them out. I never used it till I had a grandbaby. It gets most of baby food stains out too, but I use it on my clothing. It is affordable. I would recommend it
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Awesome brand. No heavy smells, no skin irritation, and still get super clean clothes. I use it for adult clothes too, due to my sensitivity. Absolutely love this product!
Kate W.
Carrollton , TX
I loved this product when my son was young. The fragrance is so pleasing and not overbearing at all. It always left my son's clothes unbelievably soft and free of stains. I felt it was very gentle on fabrics as well.
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
Lo ve this detergent. Baby friendly of course, but has a nice soft, subtle scent. Leaves clothes very clean, does not ruin colors. Best off all it is hypoallergenic!
Elizabeth R.
Love the smell of this baby laundry detergent! I could wash my sons clothes in it for much longer than needed because it smells so good. The only con is that it isn't the greatest at getting stains out on its own.
krystal t.
Medford, OR
I love the smell of it I love the way it makes my sons clothes so soft and it cleans very well for a baby laundry soap. It's the only laundry soap that is safe enough for my sons sensitive skin. Thank you Dreft!
Nayeli G.
Sylmar, CA
I love the way this laundry soap leaves my daughters clothes. I'm not sure if they do already but they should make an organic version!! It is affordable and leaves mild scent which is perfect for babies.
Samantha I.
Everyone told me to buy this for my newborn, in all honesty it was a good product, but I would always end up buying regular detergent. Worked just fine. I love the smell of this though, very calming and soothing for a baby.
Alisha K.
Middleboro , MA
I think dreft is really over priced but I still love the product and continue to buy it. My daughter has bad eczema and this detergent has never irritated her skin. And I am absolutely in love with the smell.
Emily B.
Lees Summit, MO
I find this product to be way to heavily scented. I do not want my little baby to be wearing clothes that reek of perfume. I don't find that this gets stains out any better than normal (unscented!) detergent and I do not see what about this makes it good for babies.