BY DREFT #30 in Laundry Detergent

Jessica M.
Lightly-scented gentle detergent. I really like this but I wouldn't go out of my way to use it for anyone but a small baby. It definitely doesn't get out stubborn stains. This is mainly the detergent I wash new clothes and blankets in to get all the chemically store scents out.
Vicki B.
Topeka, KS
This is the only detergent I used for my daughter's clothes when she was a baby and now it's the only one she uses for my grandson. I have even used this on my clothes when I ran out of my regular detergent and it gets out stains that other detergents leave behind.
Tara S.
Lake Jackson, TX
We LOVE Dreft in this house! I'm such a believer that I won't use any other products for our baby's clothes! We set it to the kid cycle on the washing machine, and the clothes come out looking bright, fresh and clean. Can't beat the price/quality!
Kimberly M.
The very first detergent I used on my little one's clothes when he was born. I instantly fell in love with how wonderful it left it. He didn't have any allergic reaction to it so major plus! I recommend people using this detergent!!
Penny B.
Creston, NC
I personally don't understand all the hype about this product. Everyone told me it was a "must have" for baby. I disagree. It did not remove stains as well as regular unscented detergent and it was very heavily perfumed, was too strong for me to handle, ended up giving it away because I simply could not stand it.
Vicki M.
Los Angeles , CA
I have three kids and since birth up until they are like two I have used dreft it's so fragrant in a baby smell. It's so yummy. I just want to sniff it. This size can cost around $15 it's pricey but it's for your bundle
Awilda C.
My number one baby detergent. It's pricey but worth the buy. Dreft is consent rated which means you only need less than the top filled and leaves the baby clothes smelling fantastic. Well like baby, I absolutely love it.
Mary Rose G.
San Diego, CA
We started using this product after having our first born and we fell inlove with it. It was mild on the clothes and didn't irritate my kid's skin. I recommended this product when my cousin had her first baby as well.
Tabby C.
Very expensive but never gave my daughter a skin irritation and smells nice. I prefer the other free and clear brands because they are much cheaper and also gave no reaction. These go for about $15 for a small bottle
Jodi H.
I loved the way this made my baby's clothes smell. And they were really soft. She has sensitive skin like me and I even used this to wash my clothes. The only downside is it's not very big and it's a little pricey