BY DREFT #30 in Laundry Detergent

Aubree R.
Bristow, OK
Keeps my baby’s clothes in like new condition; soft and leaves a soothing aroma, gentle for a baby’s nose! Highly recommend for new moms of moms who have never heard of Dreft.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Awesome brand. No heavy smells, no skin irritation, and still get super clean clothes. I use it for adult clothes too, due to my sensitivity. Absolutely love this product!
Kate W.
Carrollton , TX
I loved this product when my son was young. The fragrance is so pleasing and not overbearing at all. It always left my son's clothes unbelievably soft and free of stains. I felt it was very gentle on fabrics as well.
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Lo ve this detergent. Baby friendly of course, but has a nice soft, subtle scent. Leaves clothes very clean, does not ruin colors. Best off all it is hypoallergenic!
Connie W.
Sylvania, OH
This has a nice mild smell. I feel like it won't be harsh on babies skin. I have even used it for adult already always and it works well to get set in stains out.
Elizabeth R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the smell of this baby laundry detergent! I could wash my sons clothes in it for much longer than needed because it smells so good. The only con is that it isn't the greatest at getting stains out on its own.
krystal t.
Medford, OR
I love the smell of it I love the way it makes my sons clothes so soft and it cleans very well for a baby laundry soap. It's the only laundry soap that is safe enough for my sons sensitive skin. Thank you Dreft!
Nayeli G.
Sylmar, CA
I love the way this laundry soap leaves my daughters clothes. I'm not sure if they do already but they should make an organic version!! It is affordable and leaves mild scent which is perfect for babies.
Jessica M.
Hillsboro, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the scent of this product. Knowing that it keep my baby's clothes clean and free of irritation is great. Keep the clothes looking nice and stain free. Good price.
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
Dreft baby liquid laundry detergent is I think a great product just because you never know if your baby is allergic to anything that's in AR detergents and so the fact that they make a special detergent for kids is great I think it's amazing I've always used it with my kids