BY DREFT #65 in Laundry Detergent

Jessica M.
Hillsboro, IL
Mega Parent Expert
I love the scent of this product. Knowing that it keep my baby's clothes clean and free of irritation is great. Keep the clothes looking nice and stain free. Good price.
Lorrain A.
Revere, MA
Mega Parent Expert
Wow amazing product All 4 of my children I have washed all there clothes with this amazing product... I am absolutely obsessed and awesome. Leaves my children's clothes soft and smelling amazing... I highly recommend this product to everyone... especially if your going to be a mom...
Penny B.
Creston, NC
I personally don't understand all the hype about this product. Everyone told me it was a "must have" for baby. I disagree. It did not remove stains as well as regular unscented detergent and it was very heavily perfumed, was too strong for me to handle, ended up giving it away because I simply could not stand it.
Christina B.
York, PA
So gentle for baby's skin! My son has allergies and those come with sensitive skin. The pure liquid and lack of scent was perfect. A bit pricey for the volume. Yes,but we have found an alternative in free & clear detergents
Rachel C.
Maylene, AL
I use this for my sons clothing and it always comes out very soft. I would prefer to be able to choose different scents. It does last for several loads and is fairly affordable. I would definitely recommend this product
Kate V.
Love the smell and how gentle it is on my baby's clothing. I also use it on all our linens so that I can bundle him in any blanket or towel in the house without worrying about harsh perfumes or dyes on his sensitive skin.
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
I love this product! It gets baby's clothes clean and fresh smelling the first time through the wash. It is very effective and very reasonably priced. This is great for a family in a budget that doesn't want to look like it.
Emily M.
Elk Grove
This product makes my baby's clothes smell so good! I love that it is perfect for her sensitive skin! I completely recommend this for anyone who wants to add that extra love to their baby's laundry.
Morgan D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wow!! I thought baby laundry soap was a gimmick, but Dreft gets EVERY stain out, even set-in ones. I wish an "adult" soap could work this well. The scent, which I do not like, is very strong.
Taudy M.
Peoria, AZ
I absolutely love this product. It not only smells good but you put it on stains and it takes them out. I never used it till I had a grandbaby. It gets most of baby food stains out too, but I use it on my clothing. It is affordable. I would recommend it