BY DREFT #30 in Laundry Detergent

Kate V.
Love the smell and how gentle it is on my baby's clothing. I also use it on all our linens so that I can bundle him in any blanket or towel in the house without worrying about harsh perfumes or dyes on his sensitive skin.
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
I love this product! It gets baby's clothes clean and fresh smelling the first time through the wash. It is very effective and very reasonably priced. This is great for a family in a budget that doesn't want to look like it.
Jennifer W.
Hartselle, AL
My daughter is allergic to normal detergents so I use this because it is very gentle on her clothing. It has a light but great clean scent and is very affordable. I recommend this detergent strongly for new babies ❤
Alexis D.
Prattville, AL
This is by far the best laundry detergent for babies. I love using it because it smells so good and does very well when it comes to stains. It isn't too pricey, but you can't really put a price on anything for a child to me!
Camila A.
Conroe, TX
Draft has my heart completely! I don't care if it's $15 a bottle! It smells so good and it gets stains OUT! I always do a double rinse for my kids' clothes, ad it still smells baby sweet when I pull it out the dryer
Emily M.
Elk Grove
This product makes my baby's clothes smell so good! I love that it is perfect for her sensitive skin! I completely recommend this for anyone who wants to add that extra love to their baby's laundry.
Morgan D.
Grand Rapids , MI
Wow!! I thought baby laundry soap was a gimmick, but Dreft gets EVERY stain out, even set-in ones. I wish an "adult" soap could work this well. The scent, which I do not like, is very strong.
Daniela I.
Cleveland, OH
Great for my 2 year olds laundry. Also, great to get out stains. Just pretreat by putting some on stain for 15 mins prior to laundering and watch the stain disappear, while being gentle on my baby's skin!
Codi G.
Jacksonville, FL
I used this for when my daughter was first born and discovered she had ezcema. It's great on sensitive skin. I would definitely buy more if babies came in my future.
Taudy M.
Peoria, AZ
I absolutely love this product. It not only smells good but you put it on stains and it takes them out. I never used it till I had a grandbaby. It gets most of baby food stains out too, but I use it on my clothing. It is affordable. I would recommend it