BY DREFT #71 in Laundry Detergent

Rosa O.
Pflugerville, TX
I've been using this for my son since the day he was born. It makes his clothes smell so good like a baby and it makes them really soft. The bottles are very large so you don't have to purchase that often.
Jordan B.
Kingsland, GA
This detergent is my go to for my daughters clothes. It’s smells amazing and is completely safe for my daughter’s sensitive skin. This detergent is affordable and I would absolutely commend it to anyone.
Caitlin P.
Minneapolis, MN
This product works wonderfully. It's worked on both of my baby's sensitive skin neither have ever had to deal with outbreaks. It's a little bit more on the expensive side but you get what you pay for
Calista H.
Tifton
I use this for my little one, recommended to me by several different people. I love this for her. Not only does it keep her clothes clean and fresh, but it doesn't irritate her sensitive skin!
Malisha A.
vancouver
One of the only laundry detergents i could use for my son. Has a nice light scent while still being gentle enough on his skin. Noticed his rashes go away since using this definitely recommend
Karen F.
I love how this detergent smells! It also leaves my daughter's clothes super soft. It's gentle on baby clothes and also on the skin. She didn't have any allergic reaction to it.
Aubree R.
Bristow
Keeps my baby’s clothes in like new condition; soft and leaves a soothing aroma, gentle for a baby’s nose! Highly recommend for new moms of moms who have never heard of Dreft.
Michele W.
helena
I love Dreft to wash my kids clothes in. Keeps the color and keeps them soft and it smells so good. It is a good price for the amount you get and you don’t have to use much as it is highly concentrated. Highly recommend!
Ana R.
Huron, CA
It's honestly the best for washing baby clothes. It's the only baby detergent that I use. I swear by it. And it smells so good and does not irritate my baby's skin.
Connie W.
Sylvania, OH
This has a nice mild smell. I feel like it won't be harsh on babies skin. I have even used it for adult already always and it works well to get set in stains out.